Home

Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 4
"...check out the snap turns of the players, check out the hair bouncing in unrealistically on that line backer, check out the, whatever-is-was, just before the unrealistic bouncing of hair, check out the guy who works for EA hyping up a game that moves similar to the current gen version, let's all check out..." Ffs.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #154
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB)

You guys come across as a bunch of entitled spoiled brats. It doesn't look THAT bad compared to the state of the game 2-3 years ago.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #155
Banned

OVR: 7

Um, with the amount of disdain for EA, why doesn't 2k, or really anyone, throw up a Kickstarter for a football game? Surely you can make one for a couple million right? Find some investors to cover 1 mill, and Kickstart the rest...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #156
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgod8
You guys come across as a bunch of entitled spoiled brats. It doesn't look THAT bad compared to the state of the game 2-3 years ago.
i feel you on this totally, as i said, people are going to say this & that, outside of these videos this guy is showing, no one can say if its final build, but as i have read every single hate thread by so many people in this forum after clearly hearing what rex said in his interview, its just mind boggling, they will continue to rant its just how some are in here, truth be told, i believe a lot of the ones that's doing all this ( so called fussing/ranting ) will be in line picking up pre-order's quietly. it makes no difference at this point, game will be out week after next, dude it don't even matter no more...blah blah blah...

o and i support this version of madden, i also support Rex team, in making this game better.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 11-03-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #157
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldash
Um, with the amount of disdain for EA, why doesn't 2k, or really anyone, throw up a Kickstarter for a football game? Surely you can make one for a couple million right? Find some investors to cover 1 mill, and Kickstart the rest...
I'll gladly donate $1,000. Not a joke.

Last edited by RateSports; 11-03-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:04 AM   #158
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldash
Oh please. Been there. Done that. The masses have already spoken on this. They won't buy a football game that doesn't have either the NFL or the NCAA attached to it. Why throw good money after bad? And don't talk about customization because then you have the spectre of an NFL copyright lawsuit hanging over your head.

I hear RatedSports. And I'd be down as well. But there aren't enough of us.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #159
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
i feel you on this totally, as i said, people are going to say this & that, outside of these videos this guy is showing, no one can say if its final build, but as i have read every single hate thread by so many people in this forum after clearly hearing what rex said in his interview, its just mind boggling, they will continue to rant its just how some are in here, truth be told, i believe a lot of the ones that's doing all this ( so called fussing/ranting ) will be in line picking up pre-order's quietly. it makes no difference at this point, game will be out week after next dude, it don't even matter no more...blah blah blah...

o and i support this version of madden, i also support Rex team, in making this game better.
You know, you may be right. The SAD fact of the matter is that EA believes this as well and it's all just noise to them.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #160
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
Dammmmn you guys are RIPPING this game. Hahaha.

Each day that goes by I am leaning less and less towards a Next-Gen purchase in 2013, and even 2014.

I'm having the more fun playing Madden 10 right now than I did with 11, 12, 13, and 25.

Next-Gen seems to be exactly like current.
Man I loved Madden 10. It wasn't 2K, but it was a damn solid game! I wish they continued to build off of that one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »