Home

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #49
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Fill me in on the IR bug. I am not aware of that. I am venturing to guess that if you put a player on IR for an injury that is not a season long injury they can come back?

EG out 10 weeks.....so you put him IR and pcik up a new player but can get the IR player back in the same year even though it was not season ending?

no the IR bug..... is how when a player gets hurt in real life EA puts the lil symbol next to there name so when u start up a new cfm with the newest roster update .... all lil symbols vanish from the injuried players so u start with 100% healthy roster which sorta kill's the realism of ppl who wanna play the season with players who are actually hurt in real life.

like I said this has been broke since the game dropped in august .... and EA's yet to fix it and doubt they will with the season almost over. but funny how the IR works fine once the season starts.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #50
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360,

How is this game for X1? I was thinking of maybe buying it soon
Old 12-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #51
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
How is this game for X1? I was thinking of maybe buying it soon
Check the next gen impressions threads and go from there. Personally, I like it much better than 360.

best regards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quick questions for you Vets. How do I save on Next Gen?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Old 12-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 0

Man, I pray that you are correct.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is anyone having massive frame rate and freezing problems on PS3?
After this update the frame rate in menu is horrific and every time I try to play a game it either freezes when selecting teams or loading the game itself.

If I delete the update then it works fine again and there was no such issue on 1.02. I've checked this post and the issues / glitches post but haven't found any one else with any such issues.

I would just play without the update but it means that running is broken, there's invisible players and I can't play my connected franchise because I have to update to play online
Old 12-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #55
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Bought the game for the first time last night. Downloaded overnight, now I go to start the game and the 1.03 patch pops up. I click ok to download and multiple times now it just reboots by ps3 instead of downloading. Anyone hear of this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #56
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranapc33
Bought the game for the first time last night. Downloaded overnight, now I go to start the game and the 1.03 patch pops up. I click ok to download and multiple times now it just reboots by ps3 instead of downloading. Anyone hear of this issue?

LOL...of course on like the 7th try and after typing this it's downloading fine now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »