Home

Most passing yards you had in season and a game

This is a discussion on Most passing yards you had in season and a game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-15-2014, 04:41 PM   #17
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Most passing yards you had in season and a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Four
I guess there's actually a difficulty level LOWER than rookie.

Actually technically there is. If you put all the player Sliders to 100 and all the cpu Sliders to 0 I'm sure it basically drops it lower than rookie but I don't see the point of doing that.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:48 PM   #18
Rookie

PaperExplosives's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
Actually technically there is. If you put all the player Sliders to 100 and all the cpu Sliders to 0 I'm sure it basically drops it lower than rookie but I don't see the point of doing that.
Lol that must be what they are doing passing for all these yards. I just don't understand how you can play and be unstoppable, never lose, complete 99% of your passes and rack up ridiculous stats and claim that's "fun." Maybe it's just me...
Old 02-15-2014, 04:56 PM   #19
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperExplosives
Lol that must be what they are doing passing for all these yards. I just don't understand how you can play and be unstoppable, never lose, complete 99% of your passes and rack up ridiculous stats and claim that's "fun." Maybe it's just me...

Yeah I refuse to play on anything less than All-Madden.

I wish there was something between 4 and 5 at QB accuracy because I feel too accurate at 5 but every throw is terrible at 4.

Anyways the Sliders I use are....

Qb accuracy: 5
Pass Block: 0
Wr catch: 25

And like I started earlier in the thread, I still get a TON of yardage. So I have the cpu Rush at 90, INT at 90, and cpu coverage at 55. So it works to keep my numbers equal to all the other quarterbacks in the league.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #20
Rookie

M25 - Season: 5,537 (Brady missed 3-4 games) Game: 598

I was using an all-time team rosters and brady to moss/welker/gronk is too easy.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #21
Rookie

PaperExplosives's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
Yeah I refuse to play on anything less than All-Madden.

I wish there was something between 4 and 5 at QB accuracy because I feel too accurate at 5 but every throw is terrible at 4.

Anyways the Sliders I use are....

Qb accuracy: 5
Pass Block: 0
Wr catch: 25

And like I started earlier in the thread, I still get a TON of yardage. So I have the cpu Rush at 90, INT at 90, and cpu coverage at 55. So it works to keep my numbers equal to all the other quarterbacks in the league.
Interesting. I like to keep my WR catch in the low 40s for now because I still have some of my most sure handed receivers drop wide open catches which is frustrating. I instead chose to up CPU coverage and reaction time to 85 so if I get an incompletion it's more based on "the coverage was just too good" rather than "he simply dropped a wide open pass."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2014, 05:11 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Four
I guess there's actually a difficulty level LOWER than rookie.
surprisingly, i have it set on all madden. at least that's what the screen says.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:59 PM   #23
Rookie

PaperExplosives's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swivel63
surprisingly, i have it set on all madden. at least that's what the screen says.
You play on all-madden and passed for over 10,000 yards in a season?
I call shenanigans..
Old 02-15-2014, 07:43 PM   #24
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperExplosives
Interesting. I like to keep my WR catch in the low 40s for now because I still have some of my most sure handed receivers drop wide open catches which is frustrating. I instead chose to up CPU coverage and reaction time to 85 so if I get an incompletion it's more based on "the coverage was just too good" rather than "he simply dropped a wide open pass."
The reason I have it set so low is because I like to have my players drop the ball realistically. In real life players drop wide open balls about every 1 out of 5 catches. And a player drops the ball after he gets hit about 60% of the time (depending on the players of course).

With the settings I am using I get fly balls once in awhile (balls that are overthrown or underthrown and aren't automatically int or swatted). I get realistically dropped balls. I also tend to get really good yardage still.

I am really good at the game (at least against cpu) and I get better season to season as I make the game harder and harder so I like having really challenging Sliders so I'm not getting MVP/Opoy/Qboy/wroy every season which I tend to get on the settings being default all-madden.

So I end up trying to handicap myself, although not too much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »