Home

Madden 15 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #153
dsg
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 Bugs and Glitch Thread

The penalties in madden is bugged,there is only one penalty per game but the game is overall fun
Old 02-12-2015, 12:54 PM   #154
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
PS3, and in a 32 team controlled franchise has become impossible to play because it keeps freezing up my PS3 to where I have to shut the console down and reboot. This only happens with Madden15, no other game I have does this.

Sadly I have basically given up on this game, because of the freezing, as it seems to be happening more and more often and its basically going to ruin my PS3 with as much as I have to turn it off the wrong way because of freezing up.

Enjoy the gameplay very much, finally the Madden devs did something right, but its all for nothing with how poorly done the game is to where it freezes up your console.
Did you try to delete some old save/roster/playbook files? My franchise was freezing often too and this helped me a lot.
Old 02-14-2015, 10:50 AM   #155
Just started!

The penalties in madden is bugged,there is only one penalty per game but the game is overall fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2015, 01:53 PM   #156
Rookie

thefoosballguru's Arena

I am looking to join or start an online connected franchise league for madden 15 on the ps3 ASAP. Someone help. I can't figure out how to make my own post on the forums.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:42 PM   #157
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefoosballguru
I am looking to join or start an online connected franchise league for madden 15 on the ps3 ASAP. Someone help. I can't figure out how to make my own post on the forums.
You need a few more posts before you can create a thread. As for leagues, there's an online section above.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:04 PM   #158
Rookie

thefoosballguru's Arena

Where can I find it. I'm new to operation sports just trying to join a league
Old 02-14-2015, 07:22 PM   #159
Rookie

thefoosballguru's Arena

Found it thanks
Old 02-14-2015, 11:28 PM   #160
Just started!

I've been experiencing lots of freezing before playing each game. Like when it goes to the loading screen it just freezes after a couple of seconds. It's frustrating as I can't move on to Game 5 of my 2nd year franchise. Also there are two more glitches:this doesn't happen all the time but during the game when a player gets blocked in the side they end up shooting down the field and cover 10-20 yards in like 1 second. It's frustrating when this happens during kickoffs since they end up ruining potential tds. The other glitch is the ability to chew clock on defense. The offense should be able to control the play clock not the defense!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »