Home

MUT 17 Discussion

This is a discussion on MUT 17 Discussion within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2016, 03:07 PM   #113
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MUT 17 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredropro
NO they do not unless you back out of the solo then it will but if you fail to complete the solo and hit restart it will NOT.
Cool, thanks man. Completing solos is going to be so much easier than last year.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:06 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryby6969
I cannot beat this thing to save my life. My WR's are not good enough to go against them as they drop EVERYTHING. I am taking a break before I go back to try again later.
Man I only beat it cause my team is an 87 and 92 Hopkins is the man... If I had an 80 or less team there's no way I'd of beat this or the Panthers.. EA decided to stop letting us have it easy....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2016, 04:45 PM   #115
Rookie

ryby6969's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Man I only beat it cause my team is an 87 and 92 Hopkins is the man... If I had an 80 or less team there's no way I'd of beat this or the Panthers.. EA decided to stop letting us have it easy....

I was trying to save Hopkins but I put him in there. Picking up my boy from football practice and then going back at it lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 04:50 PM   #116
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryby6969
I was trying to save Hopkins but I put him in there. Picking up my boy from football practice and then going back at it lol.
I'm saving my guys only playing them in all Madden games... You just can't win without them

Old 08-29-2016, 05:03 PM   #117
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

MUT 17 Discussion

I can't beat the dreaded Panthers solo

My O-Line is my weakest link and they simply can't hold them back. Usually the elite DT sheds my Centers block within a second almost every time. You would think screens would help since the defense breaks through so fast but no they know it's coming and simply stand in front of your running every time

I actually almost beat it the last time. I drove the field and went for two and go that so all I need is a field goal to win...... But every time I get the ball to go in for the winning kick something dumb always happens

Just this last time I was actually torching the defense pretty good and like I said was one pass away from being in field goal range. But of course Decker slips in the water covered field leaving a easy INT for the corner back who was beat before he slipped

I'm wasting so much time on this one I'm thinking of just skipping it for now and doing other challenges until my team gets better. Or maybe using those limited time cards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2016, 05:46 PM   #118
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
I can't beat the dreaded Panthers solo

My O-Line is my weakest link and they simply can't hold them back. Usually the elite DT sheds my Centers block within a second almost every time. You would think screens would help since the defense breaks through so fast but no they know it's coming and simply stand in front of your running every time

I actually almost beat it the last time. I drove the field and went for two and go that so all I need is a field goal to win...... But every time I get the ball to go in for the winning kick something dumb always happens

Just this last time I was actually torching the defense pretty good and like I said was one pass away from being in field goal range. But of course Decker slips in the water covered field leaving a easy INT for the corner back who was beat before he slipped

I'm wasting so much time on this one I'm thinking of just skipping it for now and doing other challenges until my team gets better. Or maybe using those limited time cards

This is what I was talking about.... Keep playing it and you'll see some of the craziest cheese known to Madden.... I had no trouble scoring it was stopping them... I learned that if I played man, align, sticks, press I did better

Old 08-29-2016, 06:00 PM   #119
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Quote:
This is what I was talking about.... Keep playing it and you'll see some of the craziest cheese known to Madden.... I had no trouble scoring it was stopping them... I learned that if I played man, align, sticks, press I did better

I actually stop them most of the time after I score but scoring twice without something crazy going on is pure luck

Old 08-29-2016, 07:06 PM   #120
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

What challenge is this panthers one? The MUT community one or something else?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »