Home

New to MUT, few ?

This is a discussion on New to MUT, few ? within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-24-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17
New to MUT, few ?

Jumped into mut this year and I have a few questions.

1. Do players get upgrades during the season? if a 73 rookie is having a monster season, would his card get bumped into the gold level. Like MLB the show

2. Do they add players during the year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 06:23 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: New to MUT, few ?

1. If you already have the card it won't get bumped up. They will release another card that you can buy with coins or find in packs.

2. They add players all year. I think Reggie white and tony Gonzalez got released this week. Waiting to hear some news on the legend pack coming out soon.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
Rookie

cnh2os84's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm going to add to this thread b/c I am also new to MUT. Note: I will only be playing offline.

1. Is there any way to change your team association? Right now it is Bears since that is my favorite team, but I want it to be raiders in MUT. I went and changed fav team in main menu but still shows me as Bears for challenges.

2. Is there anyway to restart or are you stuck with what you have? And if you are able to restart will you lose your twitch/amazon players? (Mike Singletary, etc) Main reason I would want to restart is to change team association, so if there is another way, great!
Old 09-04-2017, 02:38 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnh2os84
I'm going to add to this thread b/c I am also new to MUT. Note: I will only be playing offline.

1. Is there any way to change your team association? Right now it is Bears since that is my favorite team, but I want it to be raiders in MUT. I went and changed fav team in main menu but still shows me as Bears for challenges.

2. Is there anyway to restart or are you stuck with what you have? And if you are able to restart will you lose your twitch/amazon players? (Mike Singletary, etc) Main reason I would want to restart is to change team association, so if there is another way, great!
Just use the upgrade set to select new uniforms. The game bases your logo on the uniforms you select.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:19 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

I got a Kellen Winslow that says it can be upgraded by fulfilling his objectives.

How do I find out what those objectives are?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2017, 07:28 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman7w
I got a Kellen Winslow that says it can be upgraded by fulfilling his objectives.

How do I find out what those objectives are?
There's a tab on the left side of the main MUT menu that says objectives and goals.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:50 PM   #7
Rookie

cnh2os84's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
Just use the upgrade set to select new uniforms. The game bases your logo on the uniforms you select.

Thanks! Glad to have an easy fix!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »