Home

Updated Rosters--- 2k12

This is a discussion on Updated Rosters--- 2k12 within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #1217
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Updated Rosters--- 2k12

Just saw the new thread after I posted this here. I'll provide some overviews - like this idea!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #1218
Rookie

xDCNats67x's Arena

OVR: 2

FOR ALL FRANCHISE PLAYERS

Here is a couple of suggestions to help make it feel real and run smooth..
Download any of the roster updates we have posted, start a new franchise, then..
Select all 30 teams as user controlled..
Turn injuries OFF
Leave 40-Man Roster, Trade Management, and Injury Management (Major League Automation) All on for every team that you will NOT be using.
The team you will be using, turn those off.

Sim thru Spring Training, then turn injuries back on. (slider - 15) This is a personal preference due to the fact that everytime I sim thru spring training, I get about 1,500 injuries.

Other than that, the rosters and lineups that Mike has set for each team will remain intact. Now keep in mind, players that are on the DL are stashed in AAA or even AA in some cases. You may want to manually put them on their respective teams, if you select auto-manage, then the game may do something stupid like have Justin Upton bat leadoff for the Braves.

Aron
Old 04-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #1219
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDCNats67x
FOR ALL FRANCHISE PLAYERS

Here is a couple of suggestions to help make it feel real and run smooth..
Download any of the roster updates we have posted, start a new franchise, then..
Select all 30 teams as user controlled..
Turn injuries OFF
Leave 40-Man Roster, Trade Management, and Injury Management (Major League Automation) All on for every team that you will NOT be using.
The team you will be using, turn those off.

Sim thru Spring Training, then turn injuries back on. (slider - 15) This is a personal preference due to the fact that everytime I sim thru spring training, I get about 1,500 injuries.

Other than that, the rosters and lineups that Mike has set for each team will remain intact. Now keep in mind, players that are on the DL are stashed in AAA or even AA in some cases. You may want to manually put them on their respective teams, if you select auto-manage, then the game may do something stupid like have Justin Upton bat leadoff for the Braves.

Aron
Hahaha. I corrupted my flash drive I keep my mlb saves on because I am a dope, anyway. Just started a new franchsise, decided to play the first A, ONE, single spring training game..........Middlebrooks out 8 weeks. Lester out 3...ugh.

I was in the last week with a 3 game lead in the AL East.........corrupt. No back up! So dumb.

Wish I had your tips above earlier.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #1220
Rookie

xDCNats67x's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3
Hahaha. I corrupted my flash drive I keep my mlb saves on because I am a dope, anyway. Just started a new franchsise, decided to play the first A, ONE, single spring training game..........Middlebrooks out 8 weeks. Lester out 3...ugh.

I was in the last week with a 3 game lead in the AL East.........corrupt. No back up! So dumb.

Wish I had your tips above earlier.
A quick side note on the franchise.. I found myself going through all the teams after starting the franchise and taking all the DL players that mike stashed away and stuck them onto their respective major league teams..

The bad thing is if you have the computer automate this, the lineups change. So there really isnt one single way to do it easily, itll take some work, but in the end you get a real fun and great franchise.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #1221
Rookie

tritesman's Arena

OVR: 1

Awesome idea, downloading newest roster and starting new franchise tonight...thanks for the idea
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #1222
Rookie

soxfan13's Arena

OVR: 0

we should make an online franchise for 2k12 for the people on this thread
BRUINS
Old 04-13-2013, 01:53 AM   #1223
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan13
we should make an online franchise for 2k12 for the people on this thread
That would be good if we could use these rosters, but don't believe it's possible.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #1224
Rookie

soxfan13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo93
That would be good if we could use these rosters, but don't believe it's possible.
fantasy draft?
BRUINS

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »