Home

Major League Baseball 2K8 360 Impressions

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K8 360 Impressions within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-26-2008, 08:02 PM   #145
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Major League Baseball 2K8 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendog691
Don't you guys want it to be real ? I suppose some don't care but i think and for me anyway it just doesn't feel right. Do you think the Yankees would bat ARod leadoff or the Mets have J.Reyes bat clean up ? No, never in real life, this is what get when the ai controls the lineups and such, and there for you won't get realistic stats or games and it takes the fun out of it for me anyways. I just don't understand why they can't do this? I'll hold out hope until the game comes out or maybe they make a patch for it and i am sorry for being an *** about it , i was just looking so foward to it because last year i didn't get 2k7 cause of this problem and they supposedly didn't fix it this year either, which is why i'm upset about it.But i will get over it in time. and i really do love baseball espelly the sim kind.
Dude you haven't even played the game, so your going off of stuff that happen the last 2 years. Did you not read the part that said they work hard on this years CPU FRANCHISE Logic. You think they didn't know that their Franchise AI was BROKEN for the last 2 years. Trust me they knew. If your soooooooooooo worried rent the game & see how the Franchise AI Logic does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #146
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewins
Is that really going to happen?? I never played 2k7 so I wouldn't know. I just find it hard to believe that the CPU logic would bat Arod leadoff and especially Jose Reyes cleanup for any reason. I could be wrong though as I have never played the game.
The lineups were attrocious, I remember JD Drew would always lead off for Boston, Beltran would hit like first and Jeter would be 5th in the lineup
Old 02-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #147
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

I'LL JUST WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS. i WASN;T GONNA GET THE GAME TIL RIGHT AROUND OPENING DAY AQNYWAY MAYBE EVEN A WEEK AFTER. soory for the caps.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #148
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
The lineups were attrocious, I remember JD Drew would always lead off for Boston, Beltran would hit like first and Jeter would be 5th in the lineup
I know you really don't like 2k baseball but to say JD Drew lead off every time for the Red Sox is really over doing-it.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #149
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterZ
I'd argue that the Cubs don't play real baseball either.
You have just gained my total respect!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #150
Pro

huggerorange73's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKermit
If you make it here, please, please, please don't call it Chi-town. And along those lines, please don't ever call them the Cubbies.
They prefer the term "lovable losers"
Old 02-26-2008, 08:41 PM   #151
Rookie

The Gamer's Arena

OVR: 5

^Funny how you take a jab at the Cubs and have a remark about the Cubs having not won a series above a positive statement about the Sox in your signature, even though the Sox won a series in 05. Inferiorty complex much?? Cubs will win the NL this year. mark it down. ok maybe not

SecondACR Vet

Follow me on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/bhoward1968

Follow me on X

BradHowardSr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2008, 08:47 PM   #152
Banned

OVR: 14

as for 2k7 franchise, how about the one where after simming a half yr. dimitri young was playing 3rd base for the nats and zimmerman was riding the bench, that was the kind of job 2k had done rating the players, they actually had young higher rated than zim at 3rd, has young actually ever even played 3rd base , hopefully these things will be like a bad dream when this game comes out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »