Home

Major League Baseball 2K9 Coming to PC?

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K9 Coming to PC? within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #41
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PC version of MLB 2K9

Btw, when is it coming out for the PC?

I don't see it on EBGAMES.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #42
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Major League Baseball 2K9 Coming to PC?

I really hope this comes out with some kind of online play, if not that will turn a lot of people's heads towards something else. There is no way in hell I will be dropping 60 bucks for a console version with no mods in it, with the arcadish big logos and crappy uniforms, etc.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #43
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJoke
Computer gurus: My rig has a Pentium 4 3.6 gig processor, my video card is ATI Radeon X800 XT, and I have 1 gb of memory. Do I have any shot of running this game at a decent clip, looking better than decent?

Thanks.

Joe
Unfortunately your video card doesn't meet the minimum requirements and your CPU is only single core...
Old 02-08-2009, 10:40 PM   #44
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
I really hope this comes out with some kind of online play, if not that will turn a lot of people's heads towards something else. There is no way in hell I will be dropping 60 bucks for a console version with no mods in it, with the arcadish big logos and crappy uniforms, etc.
ppl like this make me laugh, you call this crappy, hell u aint even played a demo, stick to ur mlb the show, you say 1 thing on 1 site, but you say another here, full of crap imo!, if you dont like the game no 1 is asking you to purchase, obv, as you said, your selling all your 360 stuff to get a ps3, no no no wait! you already got the ps3!! and ur gonna be going with the show, because its sooooo much better!, hey young wang foo! aka clown jr... you said the game is this and that, throwing nuttin but hatred, towards 2k9, not 1 line is your paragraph do i see you showing support to 2k for even attempting to put a game out for ppl to enjoy on there pc, just all this hatful non sense, have you forgot mlb 09 is a damn video game as well? or are you that damn blind, that you cant see graphics from reality! shakes head, listen long story short, mlb the show is a good game, im glad to see there strides, now let 2k have a lil glory, hell atleast give them props for releasing a game on the pc, which hasnt been done since 2004! this is 2009!, man im thru talking about ur ignorant rants about mlb 2k9 blah blah blah, and how u aint gone do this n that because it aint ya cup up tea, STFU! wit that sillyness. and try showing some damn courtesy, hell atleast they tryed, what you do, mod a cyberface in cs3? mod a jersey or number? at the most!!! lets see you do what they do! damn rookie.

upsets me to see people that have no clue about respect! video game world or real! and before you say it, yes my spelling could be possibly off, i spoke my mind, im sure you will speak urs, leave it at that and then check that score card on March 3!

Holla if ya here me! bIg Papa Pump Style!

Last edited by StormsWarning; 02-08-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:58 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: PC version of MLB 2K9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
Btw, when is it coming out for the PC?

I don't see it on EBGAMES.com
If its anything like NBA2K9PC then it s goign to be a few weeks after it comes out on the consoles so they can maximize profits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2009, 10:24 AM   #46
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

OVR: 14

The release date is listed here:

http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k9
Old 02-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #47
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
The release date is listed here:

http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k9
Sweet, PC version March 3rd!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 5

For those that have NBA 2k on the PC is it the same game on PC (minus the online)? I have a power PC and would much prefer to play it on the PC although I don't know how the roster updates etc would work.
Thanks in advance, and thanks for the baseball fever. After last year I thought I was resigned to giving up on baseball for awhile.

Chad

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »