Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: MLB 2K9 vs. MLB 2K10

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: MLB 2K9 vs. MLB 2K10 within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: MLB 2K9 vs. MLB 2K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Feet
2K Sports definately put work into MLB 2K10. It shows.. and I like how it seems. Seems is a key word here. It seems to be all good, but I'm holding back my opinion of MLB 2K10 'til I play the demo or play the game.

I'm just sayin'. Take this for instance. They showed a split screen of MLB 2K9 and 2K10 in that video. On the 2K9 side, the ball went directly through the bat and on the 2K10 side it didn't. Well, yea, that's how it supposed to be ! Ya know what I mean ? I'm not gonna give them credit for that. None of you should.
I don't think that 2K is looking for "credit" when getting the basic fundamentals down that 2K9 lacked. I think they are just showing the gamer that they have fixed the issue(s). Nothing more, nothing less. But really, they lose either way with a lot of people... Show the improvements, and some people will say, "So what, that should have been in last year..." and they would be right. Or not show anything, and people ask, "What is being hidden from us?"

Either way, 2K can't win until they put out a good product and judging from the past, that's how it should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2010, 03:33 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: MLB 2K9 vs. MLB 2K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
IMO, the differences are minor in that video and at first glance might even look the same. HOWEVER, thats not necessarily a bad thing. Overall I really did like 2K9, but I just gave up and finally got rid of it because of all the bugs/glitches, especially in the fielding. If the gameplay is fixed, I'm good.
People see different things, I guess. I thought the player models looked a lot better and the lighting was no comparison. I'm with you though, I did not hate 2K9, I just ultimately could not live with the glitches anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »