Home

where is the info???

This is a discussion on where is the info??? within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: where is the info???

Oh my God the trolls are back.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
What ? Are you saying you don't understand why we wanna know more about the game they'll be selling in a month ?
Tell me, does it makes a bigger difference if I know today or in 4 weeks? Is anything they release, or any other game company, anything but PR marketing spin?

Here's what we know. They released a set of features that is basically copy and pasted from last year's game. We know that they never intended to release a game this year, but are doing so at the request of MLB.

What Lovesports is doing, is trolling this forum. This is what you are doing. We aren't dumb. We actually know exactly what we will be getting this year. If you didn't like it last year, you won't like it this year. In fact, you know you won't like it this year, yet you keep posting in this forum.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #19
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Kotaku posted this the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0THo...E66FB447BF5783

Typical 2K fashion to release a commercial instead of any real info. Oddly, as pointed out by Kotaku, this video is hosted on FoxSports' youtube channel?
Old 02-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Oread
Tell me, does it makes a bigger difference if I know today or in 4 weeks? Is anything they release, or any other game company, anything but PR marketing spin?

Here's what we know. They released a set of features that is basically copy and pasted from last year's game. We know that they never intended to release a game this year, but are doing so at the request of MLB.

What Lovesports is doing, is trolling this forum. This is what you are doing. We aren't dumb. We actually know exactly what we will be getting this year. If you didn't like it last year, you won't like it this year. In fact, you know you won't like it this year, yet you keep posting in this forum.
Why do you get your panties in a bunch over a video game ? I did nothing to deserve your flaming, so get off your high horse. It's an open forum. You will not agree with everything posted, but to flame people for posting something you don't agree with is immature.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:43 AM   #21
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Either we have a ton of new people in this forum or people have extremely short memories. 2K is terrible at steady and timely information. Has been for some time. Even the great and popular NBA series isn't handled very well (when compared to other sports game developers). The lack of info is essentially par for the course. I do agree that it has gotten even worse the past couple of years, but I don't think it takes higher-level thinking to connect the dots as to why that is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2013, 01:59 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Oread

They (2K) really haven't released anything. The "feature list" everyone is talking about was pulled directly from gamestop.com, not 2K.

Regarding the troll, why do the mods let people get away with posts like this, while a lot of users with good information, comments, helpful posts, rosters, good sliders, etc, are listed as "banned?"
Old 02-05-2013, 07:25 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 16

Going off the one picture of 2k13 it doesn't look like much has changed and IF the game is a roster update basically i can see why 2k holds off till the final week or two
Old 02-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 3
If you go to 2K's site, you will see the feature list for 2K13.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »