Home

2023 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2023 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
View Poll Results: Do you want to help editing uniforms?
Yes, of course. I love the idea! 3 75.00%
Not at all. 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2023, 09:27 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2023 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

Already two years supplying roster updates. Updates for the 2023 season are coming in this thread.

This year, there is more than roster updates, by the way, that is an achievement by itself . It is a lot of work to figure out the structure.

Since last year, I am able to edit almost all the textures, the full 162 game schedule as well as incorporating stadium updates (Rangers stadium ). I am very happy to announce all those new additions for this year!

2022 updates MLB The Show14 PS Vita/PSTV.

2023 Livearea patch.
2023 Game Patch.

Roster updates: April 2023, September 2023.

Anyone who is willing to make a donation can do it through ko-fi, this link or to the bitcoin address below (click on it to get the QR) and will be really appreciated.

Last edited by lorak; 10-14-2023 at 07:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2023, 09:36 PM   #2
Pro

Re: 2023 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

As a sample of the coming updates, have a look at the pictures below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2023Pictures.jpg (128.5 KB, 387 views)
Old 03-10-2023, 09:45 PM   #3
Pro

2023 LiveArea patch

Here is your LiveArea patch!

Look at the included readme to know how to apply it. It requires a hacked device, in this particular case, rePatch plugin is not needed. If you want to include the changeinfo.xml and the updated saveicon set, rePatch plugin is mandatory. All the required files are in the attachment.

If you have your game bubble inside a folder bubble, just move it -the game bubble- outside of the folder bubble before rebooting your system. Afterwards, you can move it back to the same folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2023 MLB14TS LiveArea patch.zip (685.5 KB, 82 views)
Old 04-03-2023, 08:09 PM   #4
Rookie

So pumped .... I will be doing ATD edits to this roster this year .. gear ... appearance etc... let's goooooo!!!!
P.S. I'm not buying MLB 23 this year !!!
Old 04-05-2023, 09:13 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill8019
So pumped .... I will be doing ATD edits to this roster this year .. gear ... appearance etc... let's goooooo!!!!
P.S. I'm not buying MLB 23 this year !!!
Great!!
I am going to release a file with updates for game assets very soon. Stadium tweaks, UI, the full 162-game 2023 regular season schedule and so on.

The first roster update could come by the end of April or early May. I am still finishing editing some of the game assets, after that I start with the April 2023 roster update.

I guess it is better to work with a decompressed roster file for your ADT edits, right?
All my roster updates I have been release for this game are compressed. That is the best for the end user.

Last edited by lorak; 04-09-2023 at 10:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2023, 02:08 AM   #6
Pro

2023 Game Patch Release

I am really happy to release the patch for the 2023 MLB season. All started with updated rosters two years ago, even one year earlier working backstage, and today there is more.
Patch highlights:
  1. Full 162 game 2023 schedule for all 30 MLB teams.
  2. Texas Rangers stadium update. Yes, the Globe Life Field is here. Small updates to other stadiums, mainly for the Marlins, Brewers, Padres, Rays, Guardians and Mariners stadiums.
  3. MLB team and league logos updates.
  4. Tweaked UI.
  5. All-Star stadium update for the 2023 season. T-Mobile stadium instead of Target stadium.
  6. For now, only the Marlins home uniform is updated. You see it in game, not yet in the uniform selection screen. Read my next post for more information.
It is mandatory to have all game files decrypted. For this game, it is only one file, VITA_COMPRESSED_WAD.arc. This file is encrypted in ux0:app/PCSA00115 in your PS Vita/PSTV.

Download the 2023 Game Patch and please follow the readme. Remember to backup your original files -as always- to be on the safe side.

Enjoy it!

Last edited by lorak; 04-09-2023 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:19 AM   #7
Pro

2023 MLB uniforms update

I request your help to update the uniforms. This has been a one man show until now. I think it is time for you to get involved. There is no better way than starting with uniform updates.

The ideal case is that one person works with one team. For now, we work only on MLB teams. Reply here in this thread to know who wants to participate. As more people gets involved, we finish faster.

My plan is to supply you with a sample full uniform set. A full uniform set includes uniform selection screen textures as well as in-game textures. In this game, MLB teams have Home, Away, Alternate, Throwbacks and a few special uniforms. All uniform textures are DDS files in DXT1 format. Just preserve format and size. To edit the files, work in GIMP, PS or any other software capable to handle DDS files.

Waiting for your reply.

Last edited by lorak; 04-10-2023 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:32 AM   #8
Pro

The first 2023 roster update is coming...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »