Home

Help from someone with the new update...

This is a discussion on Help from someone with the new update... within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-09-2006, 03:42 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
Help from someone with the new update...

Can anyone who has the newest updates do me a favor and tell me what newly created players are on the Blue Jays and what their ratings are so I can make them in the game? I'm 25 games into a season so I really don't want to have to start a new season just to get these new players. Besides I think it's better to start a season with opening day or one week after opening day rosters to be more accurate.

Anyway, just wondering if someone could help me out with that. I can't seem to put the roster file on my PS2 to check this myself without overwriting the rosters on the memory card that are already there.

Thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Help from someone with the new update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Can anyone who has the newest updates do me a favor and tell me what newly created players are on the Blue Jays and what their ratings are so I can make them in the game? I'm 25 games into a season so I really don't want to have to start a new season just to get these new players. Besides I think it's better to start a season with opening day or one week after opening day rosters to be more accurate.

Anyway, just wondering if someone could help me out with that. I can't seem to put the roster file on my PS2 to check this myself without overwriting the rosters on the memory card that are already there.

Thanks guys
Actually, the rosters for a season are saved within the season file. You can download the new rosters and it won't affect your existing season.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:41 AM   #3
MVP

Yes, however, my opening day roster file that I also use for exhibition games will be lost. Or at least replaced by the new one. I don't want to lose those opening day rosters at all.

Any way around this? Another memory card I guess.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

you can't have 2 roster files on the same memory card?
Old 05-09-2006, 11:30 PM   #5
MVP

Apparently, PS2 games save all their individual or "sub-saves" into one or more memory blocks. So, to isolate one save is not possible. Thus, MLB 06 takes a certain number of memory blocks. Within those however you can have (just as an example) 1 saved season, 1 saved settings file, and 1 saved profile. THat's what I have. But I can't get at just the season or roster. Following me so far?

Therefore, when AR Max wants to uncrush the roster update to my Memory Card, it can't because a "MLB 06 save" already exists.

So the very long answer to your question is... no. Apparently not. Unless someone knows a way around this which is why I posted in the first place.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »