Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #313
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
Yes. Use Knights roster, manually injure all players, and cut down to 25 men on the second from last day of spring training. The injured players remain at the correct levels (i.e. Zach Grienke is at MLB but on the DL), you'll receive notifications, and you won't have to use options to bring them to major league level.
Then this would mean bringing all guys to MLB, would it not? Cueto, Bailey, Arredondo, Burton and Lewis all injured to begin season on 15DL. However in single A, so add to 40 man, put on MLB and then manually injure??
Old 04-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #314
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
  1. First would be to make sure your profile user settings and a second created CPU profile have Injuries set to manual. Set-up CPU profile to be default.
  2. Mode Options have your profile set to manual/auto on the GM duties you want/don't want to handle.
  3. Now Mode Options for CPU created profile would have to be auto for all GM duties along with lineups/rotations, 40-man roster, roster moves, waivers, trades and free agency.
  4. Now select a "new" franchise and load a saved roster
  5. Press "Square" to control all 30 teams, but having your main team your profile and the other 29 teams the CPU created profile.
  6. Next a screen with all kinds of options... fantasy draft, CPU ROSTER CONTROL, etc. Now make sure the CPU ROSTER CONTROL IS OFF
  7. End spring training.
  8. Now first day of the regular season, for all teams adjust 40 man roster, basically add the 15 players that were removed (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=19H-...ut=list&num=50)
  9. After players added to 40 man roster next would be to DL those injured players
  10. Save once more, but create a new file. I always do this just in case any objectives are missed
  11. View today's games and sim all games, but your own in order for out-of-town scoreboard to work correctly. I would also suggest creating a CPU slider set with injury slider set @ 1 other wise simulated games will have a lot of injuries.
  12. Re-load your slider set and play your game.

Really? holy hell.

I'm going to follow the real life transactions/injuries (no in game CPU injuries) from day one. What would I have to change? Basically, I'm following the season to a tee. I'm not using Owls roster. I'm starting out with the 40 on (extra step). anything else need changing other than forced trades, no cpu trades, waivers, etc?

Last edited by ElectricWizard; 04-14-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:20 PM   #315
Rookie

sinkdog's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm using Knights roster with the 25-man already adjusted. I'm adding the 15 extra players right after spring training and I'm also injuring all the players and putting them on the DL.

However, I don't know if I'll be alerted when they're ready to come off the DL. Anyone else having this issue - when using the 25-man roster fix?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #316
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkdog
I'm using Knights roster with the 25-man already adjusted. I'm adding the 15 extra players right after spring training and I'm also injuring all the players and putting them on the DL.

However, I don't know if I'll be alerted when they're ready to come off the DL. Anyone else having this issue - when using the 25-man roster fix?
again you will not be notified
Old 04-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #317
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...kE&hl=en#gid=1

Final version of this - many changes to make it so much easier!

1. sorted first by team as it is sorted in the game (ie baltimore, boston, etc)
2. then sorted by player position as it is in the game (SP, RP, CP, C, etc)
3. Disabled players are at the end in red with their DL # next to them (15, 60)

You literally just hit R2 to change team, R1 to change position, repeat.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:52 PM   #318
Rookie

papaprings's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
While you're right...
I don't mind helping guys out if I can(until I get tired of it that is! )

There is a way to trigger it. I know because I just had it working when I set me METS(my team profile) PROFILE to all the teams instead of my CUSTOM 2 which was my CPU profiles. Funny thing though...even when I matched the CUSTOM 2 profile to my METS one...it didn't give me the notifications. I wonder if it has to do with which one was created first(or last...I only did those two). I'm thinking I created my METS one first.
It doesn't have anything to do with having it as your favorite team...that much I'm sure...I changed it and still got the notifications.

M.K.
Knight165
I'd love to figure this out for sure. I'll post in the work-arounds section.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #319
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Is anyone going to be creating the newest Texas' signee CF Leonys Martin? http://www.bbtia.com/the-clubhouse/2...ys-martin.html

There's some info on it. They say his best tools are his speed and defense..

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/0...tin-today.html
Old 04-15-2011, 01:12 AM   #320
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Then this would mean bringing all guys to MLB, would it not? Cueto, Bailey, Arredondo, Burton and Lewis all injured to begin season on 15DL. However in single A, so add to 40 man, put on MLB and then manually injure??
If you start a franchise with Knights roster and go to the second from last day of ST, all of those cats are already on the MLB squad.

I didn't have to call anybody up (and waste one of their options) that was supposed to be there, I just injured them and DL'd them. They're already on the MLB squad.

I just optioned the 15 or so excess players to make all the 25 MLB team accurate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »