Home

OSFM v3: Pitch Edits

This is a discussion on OSFM v3: Pitch Edits within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #81
Rookie

jgarcia's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: OSFM v3: Pitch Edits

I want to download the pitch edits spread sheet again. Im lookin at it and it only has a few pitchers.

Im pretty sure these are updates.Yo SJ can I get a chance to redownload the original spreadsheet with all the pitchers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #82
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia
I want to download the pitch edits spread sheet again. Im lookin at it and it only has a few pitchers.

Im pretty sure these are updates.Yo SJ can I get a chance to redownload the original spreadsheet with all the pitchers?
Lol it was probably cuz I filtered the sheet to only include guys with two pitches. I have a class til 8 PST when I get home I'll change it back...
Old 04-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #83
Rookie

jgarcia's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Lol it was probably cuz I filtered the sheet to only include guys with two pitches. I have a class til 8 PST when I get home I'll change it back...

Cool beans. Thank you sir
Old 04-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #84
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Seanjeezy, if V2 drops tonight I am going to get started, if your not online of course. I will do some teams and send it over to you to make sure it's what you were thinking. Since it's just a spreadsheet, I think I'll be fine. I don't work until Friday so I can edit my life away. I also have the weekend off.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #85
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't do anything. So I can work for hours on end. Just let me know when its my time to jump in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 11:37 PM   #86
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Seanjeezy, if V2 drops tonight I am going to get started, if your not online of course. I will do some teams and send it over to you to make sure it's what you were thinking. Since it's just a spreadsheet, I think I'll be fine. I don't work until Friday so I can edit my life away. I also have the weekend off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILiveForThis
I don't do anything. So I can work for hours on end. Just let me know when its my time to jump in.
I have work tomorrow, so you guys are welcome to start if v2 does drop tonight. If you run into anything odd, just make a note of it and I'll look it over when I get my hands on the set. I'm still gonna be adding to the sheet tonight, so you might want to hold off until tomorrow, unless you're doing a team that has plenty of 2012 data already. Remember to keep the control ratings in tact, and I just want to thank you guys for pitching in, here's hoping everything goes smoothly
Old 04-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #87
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I have work tomorrow, so you guys are welcome to start if v2 does drop tonight. If you run into anything odd, just make a note of it and I'll look it over when I get my hands on the set. I'm still gonna be adding to the sheet tonight, so you might want to hold off until tomorrow, unless you're doing a team that has plenty of 2012 data already. Remember to keep the control ratings in tact, and I just want to thank you guys for pitching in, here's hoping everything goes smoothly
Did you change the spreadsheet? I only see like 25-30 pitchers on there now.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #88
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

I can help you guys too if you need it, just shoot me a PM I'm off the next two days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »