Home

MLB '10: The Show - Broken Bats Gameplay

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Broken Bats Gameplay within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2010, 12:05 AM   #169
True Ace

Galvatron's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Broken Bats Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess5
Yes!!! Though it doesn't look like they included the banners along the LF wall (though they did get the retired nos. up there...and the retired "Shea" which is great!). Maybe it will still be added...and I couldn't see any other part of the park so who knows what else has been added. At least the walls are black (ugh) with the orange line atop the top.

But cut us some slack...not only have the last few years been insanely painful, but all the excitement of being able to play in a new ballpark via video game was stunted some last year with what was easily the most boring and generic looking park in MLB '09.
Amen , brother. It took me about 15-20 games to finally warm up to 09's version of Citifield! I told myself to pretend it was still "under construction" as the season went along. Now it looks fantastic and still might have stuff like the banners added later,although I wouldn't hold my breath since we're less than 2 months away.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:05 AM   #170
Rookie

gubunko's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLABŪ
Another little thing that I noticed, is that it looks like the batter's boxes and base paths have been "sprayed down" in the Target Field shots...
I just watched again and you're right! You can see it around 0:16. And it's the top of the 1st as well. Might there be weathering of the field through the game, where the dirt dries out? Or is that too much to ask for?
Old 01-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #171
Rookie

gubunko's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kursekain
Amen , brother. It took me about 15-20 games to finally warm up to 09's version of Citifield! I told myself to pretend it was still "under construction" as the season went along. Now it looks fantastic and still might have stuff like the banners added later,although I wouldn't hold my breath since we're less than 2 months away.
It might be possible that if the banners aren't in at launch they could be added through the first patch, but I'd have faith that they'll be there, since they were added to Citi Field before the end of last season.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »