Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 Release Date and Fixes (3-18-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 Release Date and Fixes (3-18-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #89
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Patch #2 Release and Fixes (3-18-10)

You guys don't mess around. I thought you were on vacation? Thanks for all you do, I wish other companies treated their consumers as well as you guys do.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #90
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY4Life
I think that, in real life, there are times that a teams best player (Manny Ramirez comes to mind) is put on waivers after the deadline. The key is letting the CPU pull the guy back or make a trade.
You are correct. A few years back when Andruw Jones was in Atlanta he was put on Waivers. No one claimed him so he was brought back. All teams do this especially after July 31.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #91
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
You are correct. A few years back when Andruw Jones was in Atlanta he was put on Waivers. No one claimed him so he was brought back. All teams do this especially after July 31.
In August, Atlanta usually puts EVERY player on waivers, to see who passes through, just in case they want to make a waiver trade. I think in all actuality, MOST teams do the exact same thing, for the simple reason that someone that passes through trade waivers is able to be traded up until Sept 1st.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2010, 10:08 PM   #92
Rookie

vegaas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Teams typically flood the waiver wire after the trade deadline. They do it to see who they can get through so they have trade flexibility.

EDIT: KTD you beat me too it.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #93
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Now, everybody praises SCEA; tomorrow when y'awl still find even the smallest of issues it'll be death to all devs.

As for me, I'm simply thankful for a committed development team that thrives to make the perfect and most realistic game. Patch or no patch you guys still deserve my standing ovation. The Madden guys were right to look @ y'awl for inspiration.
Amen...what a great job and unexpected surprise. 2 patches in two weeks of release???

The guys at SCEA truly are a shining example of community supprt.

Thanks, fellas.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #94
Pro

OVR: 5

You guys answered it, thanks. I was referring to the CPU pulling back it's best players. I am familiar with it in a few cases, but was not aware that they would do it that often.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #95
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Great news !, I guess we will see at 5am if the Trop issue was fixed, lol cause that will be the first post on the Patch #2 impression thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #96

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Is the sounds of the show fix only allowing you to store more songs and that's it? Is nothing else on it fixed?

Computer no longer trading players on users team is good thing but does that mean i can finally start franchise?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »