Home

* UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

This is a discussion on * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 03:10 PM   #161
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details (5-18-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
I'm hearing now that the runner on third HAS to cross the plate BEFORE the third out is recorded????? Is that right. Also that this may have been a glitch PRE-PATCH???
Never saw it pre patch....not once.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2010, 03:10 PM   #162
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
Please just ban him now. Don't try to reason with him. He is a smug and condescending and seems to be unhappy.

He will drain you and other mods of a lot of time. Cut him lose sooner rather than later.
Nice quote from someone who wasn't here when it happened.

Also, I'm not sure how I should react to being called "a smug and condescending".

Please stay on topic, thanks
Old 05-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
not a glitch, what formula would you like the AI to use say 10 years in to your franchise when the so called superstars retire?
I think the people who complain about the franchise glitch are upset with the fact that after 5 years the top players are ranked with very low ratings.

I heard there is a new glitch with all these closed down threads and I have a question, the ps3 I play is not with me at the moment my brother has it so I'm trying to get him to download the patch. My question is if he waits long enough does he have to download one or two patches? I'm not familiar with ps3 patches I been a Warcraft player for lots of years so I'm still getting to know how all of this works. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #164
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-c_138
I think the people who complain about the franchise glitch are upset with the fact that after 5 years the top players are ranked with very low ratings.

I heard there is a new glitch with all these closed down threads and I have a question, the ps3 I play is not with me at the moment my brother has it so I'm trying to get him to download the patch. My question is if he waits long enough does he have to download one or two patches? I'm not familiar with ps3 patches I been a Warcraft player for lots of years so I'm still getting to know how all of this works. Thanks in advance.
Perfect example of what I've been debating with a mush brain mod today.

Do not let your brother download the patch. There is an issue with this patch that affects gameplay on a fundamental level. You can find the issue on page 3 of this thread. Russell will get an update out with a fix asap, but for now, stick with Patch 2.

Again - Do not download this patch.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #165
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
I'm rather surprised he's hung on this long.
It surely won't be much longer.

Classic "self loathing" case. Proving points, waving fists in air, and challenging authority on an anonymous internet forum as a feeble attempt to feel better about self.

Already wasted too much of our time.

Let's turn our attention back to the game we love.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #166
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu
Perfect example of what I've been debating with a mush brain mod today.

Do not let your brother download the patch. There is an issue with this patch that affects gameplay on a fundamental level. You can find the issue on page 3 of this thread. Russell will get an update out with a fix asap, but for now, stick with Patch 2.

Again - Do not download this patch.
I've downloaded the patch just to spite you.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #167
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
It surely won't be much longer.

Classic "self loathing" case. Proving points, waving fists in air, and challenging authority on an anonymus internet forum as a feeble attempt to feel better about self.

Already wasted too much of our time.

Let's turn our attention back to the game we love.
Nice. Just because at some point in your life, you were required to take "PSY 101", doesn't give you a license to psychoanalyze.

If you had picked up just one more course, you would have gotten a much better understanding on human psychology.

"Self loathing" isn't in the same ballpark as what you're describing. Stick with what you know.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #168
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
I've downloaded the patch just to spite you.
lol

it's like I said earlier, I've thought about downloading it myself, if for the sole reason of seeing my RBI totals jump.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »