Home

MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2011, 01:22 AM   #81
G4 Madden CD

Kolbe's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Franchise Trade and off season logic has been massively improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing808s
Can we finally fire coaches during the season? PRETTY PLEASE
NO!

Honestly that's a change that would not go over well at this point. I know it sucks, I hate it too - but I PROMISE that next year, this will not suck

-K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 01:59 AM   #82
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Big thanks to Kolbe and Jeff and the rest of team. You guys are awesome.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes

Last edited by Cubfan; 01-25-2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-25-2011, 02:38 AM   #83
Banned

FreezeTime's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved

Very cool news. I think most here are forgetting that if we didn't let these devs know about all the things that are almost impossible for Q and A to find, there would be no way for them to fix and update any issues we have. More devs really need to flat out copy how SCEA listens to the people that buy their games. I was glad to have played the game at CES and give Russell as many ideas as I could think of and for him to actually listen and incorporate them in 11 and 12 is something that proves they care more than most other dev teams out there. Thanks again!!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:08 AM   #84
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
Now I really wish I had a PS3, just for this damn game...darn it, lol.
Seriously it's the best thing I've ever done. I got mine on amazon. What I did was traded a bunch of XBOX games to them (way better profit than gamestop btw), then I signed up for the amazon credit card and got a 40 dollar gift card. I didn't even activate the credit card so theres really no problem with signing up for it. Then I lucked out and found a guy from Minnesota that lived near the Twin Cities and instead of paying shipping we met somewhere and made the exchange. I got 120 dollars off from the trade in games and the gift card. No joke the ending cost was 120 dollars for a 40 gb system and controller all in the original box. It was the most wheeling and dealing I have ever done.

I still have my XBOX because I like playing NHL, FIFA, and my other sports games on that but the PS3 is the best purchase I've made and its only for two reasons: the show and blu ray. I am still playing the show and its mid winter. Normally I would be playing NHL 11 all of the time but not anymore. It also helps when NHL 11 is not exactly the greatest representation of hockey.

At any rate I cannot wait for 11. My boy Joe Mauer is back on the cover and I cannot wait to see an even more improved Target Field. Honestly this game can only get better and it sounds like there have been plenty of improvements to satisfy everyone. I'm not sure how people have been saying they will pass on 11 and wait for 12 when they upgrade franchise again. That just sounds crazy to me but to each his own I guess. Franchise is my number one priority and just re-coding the trade and offseason logic is enough to suffice me for a year. I cannot even imagine what 12's franchise will be like.

Anyway thanks to all of the guys who put in all the hard work in making this game better! It is going to be a long month and a half until this game comes out.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 01-25-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:10 AM   #85
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
I'm seriously willing to pay $100 for this game. I mean sometimes a good night out robs you of that amount and that only lasts you 1(!) night. This game gives me that almost all year long!

A bargain I'm telling you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 05:17 AM   #86
Banned

OVR: 32

Major props to the best development team in all the land.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:04 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolbeSCEA
NO!

Honestly that's a change that would not go over well at this point. I know it sucks, I hate it too - but I PROMISE that next year, this will not suck

-K

Good work guys, even though you didnt have the time to put alot of changes in franchise mode you still make it better.

Any update on the 2013 issue kolbe? as in a fix this year/next years game
Old 01-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #88
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

not sure if this was looked at during community or if Kolbe and Jeff have came across the lineup issue in franchise where it would not let you past a certain day. All because an AI controlled lineup was not fixed (meaning adjusted due to an injury).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »