Home

MLB 12 The Show Title Update 1.06 Now Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Title Update 1.06 Now Available, Details Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #25
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Awesome. Thanks SCEA!

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #26
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 12 The Show Title Update 1.06 Arrives Tomorrow Morning, Details Included

Having your catcher freeze on a strike three allowing all runners AND the batter to jog home is one of the biggest bugs in the game (especially online). It literally is a difference maker in a lot of games.

I don't see that listed in the patch and was told several times that it had been logged and reported.

Are we going to have to spend the rest of the year online, worried about striking guys out on low pitches? Appreciate the patch, it fixes most issues with the game, but the frozen catcher needs to be fixed.

Last edited by mondoguitar; 04-12-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #27
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: MLB 12 The Show Title Update 1.06 Arrives Tomorrow Morning, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Why would those be in patch release notes? What application whether it be a game or business app has ever included what's not in a patch or update in its release notes?

Not to mention its already been stated numerous times there would be no playoff fix this year.
Im not familiar with game patches notes and whats involved so if i sound like a total noob then so be it.....first time for everything.....and i guess i must've missed the no playoff fix....i'll keep that in mind going forward
Old 04-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #28
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
These guys are simply the best. Everything i saw that needed to be fixed has been addressed in this patch. What takes some developers 4 months to address, we get in just over 1 month, unreal.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's certainly not inappropriate or solely provocative to ask about updating to the new playoff system. Some of us haven't been following the issue closely and have been waiting for Sony to update everyone regarding the first patch. Not having the proper playoff system in place, while not an acute oversight given the circumstances, is still something worth questioning.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #30
Rookie

One question can i use online rosters for a season? if so how....or does it reset back to default? Any update on cincy's stadium like the reds behind homeplate? Any info would be appreciated
Old 04-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #31
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
These guys are simply the best. Everything i saw that needed to be fixed has been addressed in this patch. What takes some developers 4 months to address, we get in just over 1 month, unreal.
I wouldn't call it "unreal" lol, MLB 10 and 11 both had patches 2 weeks after release date, NHL has always had a patch 2-3 weeks after release.

5 weeks (if you read around) is actually a pretty long wait. I'm not sure what games you're talking about where you have to wait 4 months for a fix. Sports games run on a 12 month cycle, 4 months would be absolutely "unreal".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #32
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10

SCEA best devolpers,best contact with the comunity,best game. thank you very much for being so awesome

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »