Home

First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #49
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed

Russell, first let me thank you and the SCEA team on creating a fantastic baseball sim. It's brought me many hours of enjoyment and I look forward to it every spring. Have a question....will we be able to create a roster and bypass spring training straight to opening day with our lineups and pitching rotations intact? Thanks in advance
Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #50
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
Those who are saying they will not get the game if he's on it really didn't want the game in the first place.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #51
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
Those who are saying they will not get the game if he's on it really didn't want the game in the first place.
Or are just trying to get attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #52
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

or just kidding around.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #53
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Braces
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamj2281
Nice news, my biggest/only issues with The Show sound like they will both be fixed this year (lack of playoff atmosphere and franchise budgets).

So, Russell, in terms of budgets, and I know you can't divulge much, will the budgets be tight enough so that mid-level teams like the Braves will actually have to stick to a pretty tight budget and can't overspend on free agents?

Also, any incentive based contracts
No invective based contracts.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #54
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueduke
Russell, first let me thank you and the SCEA team on creating a fantastic baseball sim. It's brought me many hours of enjoyment and I look forward to it every spring. Have a question....will we be able to create a roster and bypass spring training straight to opening day with our lineups and pitching rotations intact? Thanks in advance
Even if we added a bypass for spring training the CPU would change the lineups after the first injury or when a player needed a day of rest.

We've added team specific lineup logic and the teams will base the lineups of what they value the most.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #55
Rookie

Nexgenrulz's Arena

OVR: 2
I assume the new playoff format will make it in, right? Anyway, as usual, can't wait for 13!! Thanks for stopping by Russell. Always a pleasure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just watch! Mike Trout, who had a WAY, WAY better rookie year than Harper, pry isn't even going to get nominated. It's east coast biasm at it's finest. Let's go Trout!

Padres / Angels / Ducks / Clippers / 49ers

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »