Home

MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Included)

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Included) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #33
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Lets see, a Vita, PS3 & a Ps4 Version?

LOL..My wife's thoughts exactly come April and May
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #34
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Include

I'm not disappointed at all with the April 1st release date for the PS3. As I said in another thread. I never start anything of any importance until after the real season starts anyway. So this just gives me less time to sit and stare at the game wishing I could go ahead and start.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #35
Rookie

Dodgersnlakers109's Arena

OVR: 2

on the bright side to waiting till may since saves carry over we should already have a decent OSFM when the PS4 version drops...but to be honest I really want to see what the guys do with the all time classic roster on PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 10:52 AM   #36
Rookie

Mikeatris's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKAraujo
Why what kind of problems are you having with the Xbone?
Too many too explain but I will say this that the 360 was to me like the perfect online gaming system no disrespect to Sony. They should have just built around the build and did it like that. Using the Windows 8 setup as I know they want to migrate all devices to intergrate with each other just completely screwed it up. Problem after nagging problem has just taken its toll on me man. Lately I have been playing more 4 than anything but I will just leave it at that.

XB1:Mathematik
PS4:Monochromatik

"WE ALL SHOULD JUST GET ALONG"
Old 02-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0
doesnt say much?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:58 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0
I skipped '12 and '13, if I don't get a PS4 is there any reason to update to '14? Game looks the same to me, am I missing any new features if I just keep playing '11? If I get a PS4 I will definitely upgrade but until then I just don't see much that I feel I'm missing out on (especially since I play RTTS and in franchise mode with the Cubs and they just get worse with every new season hahaha).
Old 02-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 7

May release? Welp, there is that kick-in-the-chest we were all expecting with the lack of information about a release date. Seemed obvious we weren't going to hear "Surprise! Good news!".

Disappointed is an understatement right now.

Last edited by JoeCoolMan24; 02-13-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3
seriously the season will be almost half over before the game comes out,let me tell you if your a sports fan and own a new console you have a long weight not far because they knew when these new console's where coming out

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »