Home

MLB 14 The Show Patch 1.11 Available Now - Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Patch 1.11 Available Now - Details Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MLB 14 The Show Patch 1.11 Available Now - Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
I'm feeling the same way. Excited but hoping I don't need to tweak sliders with the fix. May be able to lower SP stamina to 6 tho with this...need updates as well with a long work day/night for me as well lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Personally I think I'd look to adjust Manager Hook before stamina. The second game had another pitcher throwing 120, but it wasn't in a situation where he probably should have still been in the game. Hook was at default for both of those first two games.

I maxed hook just to see what would happen in the third game and both pitchers were pulled by about 70 pitches (during good performances)....lol. So it's probably safe to say that slider will make a big difference here.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:24 PM   #58
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Quick count balance and tuning- Tracking/accounting fix for balls/strikes and total pitch count, changes to the AI’s ball/strike frequency for smarter strategy, balance changes related to the power swing fix.
Excellent!!
Old 04-23-2014, 02:26 PM   #59
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Personally I think I'd look to adjust Manager Hook before stamina. The second game had another pitcher throwing 120, but it wasn't in a situation where he probably should have still been in the game. Hook was at default for both of those first two games.

I maxed hook just to see what would happen in the third game and both pitchers were pulled by about 70 pitches (during good performances)....lol. So it's probably safe to say that slider will make a big difference here.
Yeah in my experience, that slider works very well lol. Probably a bump up to 6 then would be good. Default seemed pretty good however so far.

At the 120 mark what was their stamina bar at? Did you notice that pitchers tend to reach the 100 mark in the 6th inning?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo

Last edited by DarthRambo; 04-23-2014 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:31 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyP1119
I'm doing baserunning in RTTS and I'm using R1 and L1 instead of analog. I can lead off but it will not allow me to run to steal. Usually the diamond on the screen will draw green line indicator from 1st to 2nd but in this case I can't go. I found this out in the baserunning drill, I seriously just sat there at 15 attempts for about 10 minutes.

Anyone have a solution?
Same here! Only way is to tap R2 before the pitcher moves, then the runner takes of on the first pitcher move no matter what. On a pickoff your dead meat. So thats actually no real solution.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #61
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

I just turned the game on and was not prompted to download a patch.. Any way to check if I have the patch already installed?

EDIT- I had automatic downloads on and it downloaded for me already.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited by RnRexpress3423; 04-23-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
At the 120 mark what was their stamina bar at? Did you notice that pitchers tend to reach the 100 mark in the 6th inning?
Sorry, but I don't know - I'm running QC games in CPU vs CPU and you can't see the pitcher's stamina.

They reached 100 later than the 6th - more like the 7th or 8th unless they were getting hit hard.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:52 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Thanks for the info.

Honestly though I would much rather be able to turn it off completely then even just seeing it 25% of the time. In my opinion I just do not think the Home Run Camera is a good idea for a true "SIM Style" baseball game. Sure for an 'Arcade" baseball game the Home Run Camera would be fine but not for us "SIM" players.

Most likely it's too late to bring back the option to completely turn off the Home Run Camera for 14. But I really hope it will be back for 15
it sucks.
im just glad i look at this site or i wouldve never known they took it out until i bought the game. then i wouldve been really pissed.
i will def skip this year if they arent putting the option back in to turn it off.

heck- i could spend hours with this game in hr derby, just watching the homeruns--- with the hr camera off. who the hell actually likes the homerun camera?? it had to have been a mistake to leave the option off.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:00 PM   #64
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

Never been in this position before, but my only connection to the net right now is through my phone. My question is, is there any way to download the patch on my phone then transfer it to my ps3 then be able to apply the patch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »