Home

Project Baseball

This is a discussion on Project Baseball within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-24-2023, 05:18 PM   #17
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Project Baseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
"You had me at hello"

My wife might divorce me, but sign me up for anything roster related, once it gets to that point!

Lol, okay will do my friend. Nothing regarding this project is going to move fast or likely easy, and I can only speak for myself, but since it looks like MLB 20 will be the only option going forward I am prepared to pour incredible amounts of resources into this and whatever enhances its value for all of us. I will definitely need help but I know this is a great community.

I'll browse/join those forums when I get more time and hopefully come back with more answers, but I feel like this is either going to come down to me learning skills I may struggle with or paying someone to do it for me. I will report back with more information as I gather it, no doubt.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 03-24-2023, 05:18 PM   #18
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, I'm thinking that is our best bet, but, and I could be wrong, but I think there may even be a PS5 jailbreak so I don't know yet for sure. Good news is I have some directions to follow thanks to a very, very helpful member. This is what he said verbatim:

"First thing you need to do is research the format
See if it is compatible with the other version of the game at all
Or maybe some other modders have already researched it and created tools for it. Xentax and zenhax forums are great for stuff like this".

That's where we stand now. Every journey begins with a step and we just took a few.
lorak has been building rosters for PS3/PSVita, I'd bet my bottom dollar SDS just built on what was existing, as EA has done with Madden all these years.
Old 03-24-2023, 05:22 PM   #19
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
lorak has been building rosters for PS3/PSVita, I'd bet my bottom dollar SDS just built on what was existing, as EA has done with Madden all these years.

Yup, I'm thinking the same thing too. My only concern is if the switch from 20 to 21, meaning going multiplatform, could complicate us getting the newer uniforms. However, if it doesn't, I am willing to bet we could snag all the new additions from 23 as well. What we couldn't create in the editor from DD could be pulled from past and newer versions of the game then, which would be incredible. That's where the rabbit hole begins. Maybe we could snag the stadiums from 23 like old Comiskey or what not, but that may be a stretch to be honest.

Who knows man, all I know is that we are most likely going to see the best baseball game ever made get even better in our lifetimes, and that is enough for me.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 05-12-2023, 05:50 PM   #20
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

OVR: 0

Any updates on this, by chance?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »