Home

MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2015, 09:18 PM   #89
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I really hope that they fine tuned the generated players. I do not want to see every other players with corn rows and multi colored equipment.

Same here, along with having stupid names for scouts, they seem to think that there aren't many American scouts,lol. Nothin against foreign people, but most scouts are from the US.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-01-2015, 10:20 PM   #90
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

I noticed during this stream that pitchers weren't wearing sleeves. Could it be they adjusted the temps and sleeve logic?
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-02-2015, 01:13 AM   #91
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm disappointed you can still not renegotiate players contracts during the regular season. I'm very intrigued by the radio show,sounds great! I'm sure at some point becoming repetitive,no mention of being able to adjust ticket prices and merchandise etc etc. So I'm assuming that's not included in the franchise mode then. Other then that it does sound like it's gonna be a vast improvement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 01:32 AM   #92
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I noticed during this stream that pitchers weren't wearing sleeves. Could it be they adjusted the temps and sleeve logic?
If i remember correctly, they chose a July night game.

It's one of the good things about being able to choose the month and time of the game now. You can choose a hotter month like July and a night game and not have to see long sleeves on the pitchers.

I wish they had 8 o'clock start times as an option though.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:50 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Cardinals fans would.
Fans would want to fire Matheny because he acts like an idiot, not because he loses :P And GM Mozeliak's been to the world series and lost, he's still around, so it's all good. Everyone loves Mo.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:55 AM   #94
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
I'm disappointed you can still not renegotiate players contracts during the regular season. I'm very intrigued by the radio show,sounds great! I'm sure at some point becoming repetitive,no mention of being able to adjust ticket prices and merchandise etc etc. So I'm assuming that's not included in the franchise mode then. Other then that it does sound like it's gonna be a vast improvement.
You technically can. Just edit their contract. Its up to you to not screw the player over though. Im sure we can use the franchise update thread to ask if something is a realistic contact.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:09 AM   #95
Banned

OVR: 0
Why wouldn't Manage Only Mode be a feature used in online play? There are a lot of folks who would LOVE to be able to compete using the ratings and tendencies of the players. Why not make the game as realistic as possible? If SCEA is aiming for an arcade title what options are out there for the sim type players? Will this year's product even have a timed-hitting mode that doesn't require aiming the bat? What future plans are there for the DD mode beyond a few Legends here and there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 04:10 AM   #96
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
  • All of MLB 15's new facial scans and skin tones will be automatically applied to imported MLB 14 roster files. Players' attribute ratings, though, will remain the same as they were on your old file.
Is there any chance this applies to guys that were created in a roster file? Is the OSFM Gregory Polanco going to receive the legit facial scan based on his name? I know this is unlikely, just looking for clarification.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »