Home

MLB 15 The Show In-Store Demos Coming to Select Best Buy Locations on March 28th

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show In-Store Demos Coming to Select Best Buy Locations on March 28th within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #49
Rookie

OCDHost's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show In-Store Demos Coming to Select Best Buy Locations on March 28th

Drove 30 minutes to the bestbuy across from the Florida mall for it to not be there even though the website said it would. Very disappointed and annoyed.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:19 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show In-Store Demos Coming to Select Best Buy Locations on March 28th

Was able to get some time with the Demo (Home Run Derby) on Saturday. Worked out great as my folks recently moved out to Tacoma, WA right around the corner from the Best Buy that had the demo in this area.

Needless to say, was able to drop off the Fam at the folks and head over to BB. Was a little disappointed it was limited to the HR Derby, but nonetheless, was good to get a feel for the pitcher/batter interface.

Happy to say I was really impressed with how fluid the game felt. Along with that, I really was liking how the movement of the pitches and trajectories were. I was able to pickup on the type much better (ie: breaking ball outside I was looking to go opposite field, which my batter did. Many pitches inside I was jerking foul. Felt really organic.

Just have to say, the Sony rep was cracking me up. He didn't seem much like a gamer (at least sports gamer), so I was actually talking up some of the newer features to him and a couple of guys that were watching.

Even got a couple plugs in for the community here on OS.

Can't wait for midnight!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »