Home

Profile Deleted?

This is a discussion on Profile Deleted? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-05-2021, 07:48 PM   #1
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

OVR: 0
Profile Deleted?

Started up the game and it went straight to “choose your favorite team.” This happens every time I start the game now. All of my franchise files are there but it resets all of my settings and sliders back to default. Also, my sots have been removed from the game entirely. I believe this happened to me earlier this year and I deleted the game and re-downloaded and then it worked. Hoping there’s something else I can do differently this time

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2021, 05:00 PM   #2
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Re: Profile Deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyIce
Started up the game and it went straight to “choose your favorite team.” This happens every time I start the game now. All of my franchise files are there but it resets all of my settings and sliders back to default. Also, my sots have been removed from the game entirely. I believe this happened to me earlier this year and I deleted the game and re-downloaded and then it worked. Hoping there’s something else I can do differently this time

Same thing kinda happened to me today as well. My profile was all still in tact but all my in game settings reset. Kinda annoying

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2021, 10:51 AM   #3
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

I deleted the game and redownloaded it and that seemed to fix the problem again. Loaded my sots back up and everything works fine. I hope this doesn't keep happening again down the line...
Old 07-11-2021, 11:36 AM   #4
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

Update: same thing happened to me again this morning. Except this time it said something about the last game update not installing correctly. The console reset and then I started the game up again and was back at the choose your favorite team page. Once again, all sots are gone and I am unable to load them back in. This is so damn annoying. Luckily my files are all in tact but I don’t like the 2 hour delay to delete and re install the game. This is the third time I have done this. Idk anymore but it’s definitely frustrating

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »