Home

Roster update - 4/1

This is a discussion on Roster update - 4/1 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster update - 4/1

Details are here. Several dynamic player ratings as well as MVP badges have been updated. Lillard, George, and Lowry are no longer amethyst. And Blake Griffin's hands are back up to a 97 Thoughts?

Also, it seems that DR Kawhi and DR Draymond have slightly different, quicker releases. Any card owners of these and others should confirm here.

Flashback Friday additions headlined by:
'03 TMac (96)
'01 Antoine Walker (89)
'80 Michael Ray Richardson (87)

Last edited by Biaxident; 04-01-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Roster update - 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxident
Details are here. Several dynamic player ratings as well as MVP badges have been updated. Lillard, George, and Lowry are no longer amethyst. And Blake Griffin's hands are back up to a 97 Thoughts?

Also, it seems that DR Kawhi and DR Draymond have slightly different, quicker releases. Any card owners of these and others should confirm here.

Flashback Friday additions headlined by:
'03 TMac (96)
'01 Antoine Walker (89)
'80 Michael Ray Richardson (87)
I really dont like when they change the releases so late in the game once you have gotten them down. They changed J.R. Smiths release.
Old 04-01-2016, 02:11 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17
Roster update - 4/1

I been waiting on that Michael Ray card. I hope he doesn't have any weird animations.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #4
MVP

Re: Roster update - 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxident

Very interesting. I'll try out DYN Draymond tonight and see if anything feels different. Would be nice if his release is faster, as it had/is definitely on the slow side and it's hard to get off an uncontested shot unless one initiates with nobody within at least 6 feet of him.

It was a surprise to me that they didn't knock down Draymond's Standing 3 rating. It's close to right, but he should probably go down from an 87 to 85 or even 84. Not complaining, as I am a Warriors fan, a Draymond fan, and a big fan of this Dynamic card.

What I find kind of annoying is how they've treated Karl-Anthony Towns. The Moments KAT is kind of cartoonish and it kills the value that the Dynamic version has because, for a while but definitely more so after this update, it's clear that they're never going to give DYN KAT the same boosts that Moments KAT got.

Moments KAT, compared to Dynamic is:

+8 in Speed, +10 in Acceleration
+8 Post Control, +6 Post Hook, +14 Post Fade
+27 Passing Accuracy, +24 Passing Vision, +35 Passing IQ
+6 Strength, +15 Stamina, +16 Hustle
+21 Lat Quickness, +25 Defensive Consistency

A lot of this is undeserved, even by a lenient interpretation of his All-Star Weekend performance. So I guess if the unsaid premise of the Moments card is that it's a cartoonish fantasy card, I guess that's that. But if it was meant to correct an underestimation of his speed or passing skills, for example, then that re-evaluation should be extended to his Dynamic card.

The counterpoint, however, is that if one goes by Dynamic versions of current players, then KAT is tied with Hassan Whiteside (at 86 OVR) for third-best Center in the league, behind Boogie and Andre Drummond. And I suppose that's about right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »