Home

Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24

This is a discussion on Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-14-2023, 02:46 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24

Is your sliders out ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2023, 02:48 PM   #26
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayyd11
Is your sliders out ?
Yeah, their is 3 slider sets uploaded. Still super early tho. Still have lots of testing to do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2023, 02:49 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Yeah man of course! Reach out anytime for any questions, concerns, or feedback. Only 4 teams done right now. Magic, Pistons, Kings, & Spurs.

Playing the pistons with my magic right now. Feels great. Cade is torching me like he did in 2k23 with your roster!
Old 09-14-2023, 02:58 PM   #28
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uludag Gazos
Playing the pistons with my magic right now. Feels great. Cade is torching me like he did in 2k23 with your roster!
Haha nice! @JCross & I are also Magic fans.

Old 09-14-2023, 06:43 PM   #29
Rookie

JCross's Arena

Back to work....

Sent from my BE2025 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2023, 08:33 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Ok, I was testing this problem last night. I know how to fix it. Just gotta upload it when I get off work. Put Shot Timing Impact on 5 user. Should fix issue. Lmk.
IF ANYONE ELSE is having this issue. User Shot Timing Impact to 5.

Saved my life I thought my meter was gone forever!

Thanks!!
Old 09-15-2023, 12:43 PM   #31
Rookie

TheDon7727's Arena

So, I played a quick game this morning with your WIP sliders and roster. I was the Spurs against the Magic. Banchero was a beast. Ended up getting blown out in the end by the Magic. It was fun. Speed felt good overall. Wemby had 28 points, 7 boards, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 1 block, but got manhandled in the paint. Dunked on a few times. Did have one big block though and shot well from three. Still saw some instances of CPU sliding on defense, and superhuman awareness with steals in the paint when trying to pass it inside. Also didn't feel like my team AI attempted steals enough. Was a bit hard to create space at times and offensive rebounding was hard. I play off ball more often than not in order to help appropriately on D among other things. End game stats looked good overall. Though not near enough fouls for either team.

I don't follow the Spurs currently, so I have no knowledge of what was legit for them as a team and what was the game settings. I know they are young and one of the worst in the league right now.

Just wanted to give some feedback. Keep up the testing! It's going to be great. Can't wait to see my Mavs in action.

Last edited by TheDon7727; 09-15-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2023, 01:23 PM   #32
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon7727
So, I played a quick game this morning with your WIP sliders and roster. I was the Spurs against the Magic. Banchero was a beast. Ended up getting blown out in the end by the Magic. It was fun. Speed felt good overall. Wemby had 28 points, 7 boards, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 1 block, but got manhandled in the paint. Dunked on a few times. Did have one big block though and shot well from three. Still saw some instances of CPU sliding on defense, and superhuman awareness with steals in the paint when trying to pass it inside. Also didn't feel like my team AI attempted steals enough. Was a bit hard to create space at times and offensive rebounding was hard. I play off ball more often than not in order to help appropriately on D among other things. End game stats looked good overall. Though not near enough fouls for either team.

I don't follow the Spurs currently, so I have no knowledge of what was legit for them as a team and what was the game settings. I know they are young and one of the worst in the league right now.

Just wanted to give some feedback. Keep up the testing! It's going to be great. Can't wait to see my Mavs in action.
Appreciate the feedback man! I can up user ai on ball steals, lower on ball defense for CPU some, up user ai rebounds. Is this Realistic Sliders? Fouls are super inconsistent right now. Still testing on that. What was the final score?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »