Home

NBA 2K17 - NCAA 2K17 Project (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 - NCAA 2K17 Project (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-27-2016, 03:32 PM   #1
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5
NBA 2K17 - NCAA 2K17 Project (PS4)

This was a Collab project with RA1530 who helped a ton with CAPS, attributes & sigs. Thank you to Roster Master who helped with CAPS for AZ, Gonz & USC and the team list. Thanks to EZMadden for figuring out how to turn NCAA 2K17 into a Dynasty mode in MyLeague.

http://www.webgemsnyc.com/setup-ncaa-2k17-nba-2k17/

http://www.webgemsnyc.com/ncaa-2k17-changelog/

Last edited by Da InFaMoUs NY; 04-13-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2016, 11:04 PM   #2
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 - NCAA 2K17 Project

Glad to be group member #3
Old 07-29-2016, 07:20 AM   #3
Pro

JJRuelz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRosterMaster
Glad to be group member #3
Same here #4
Old 07-29-2016, 03:28 PM   #4
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

If anyone got ideas on how to attack this idea, feel free to let us know.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:04 AM   #5
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Sounds cool, you could probably start working on a spreadsheet with things you know wouldn't change in 2k17 (so not attributes since it can change) like Jersey Numbers, Positions, date of birth, height and weight (although it obviously might change since they're still in college), jump shots and signature styles (again, might change), handness, nationality etc.
I would love to help but i know nothing about college basketball in the US, I still don't understand why they use different shot clock and quarter system than the NBA, but that's off point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2016, 01:56 PM   #6
Rookie

I just came on this thread to start one of these! With the new changes to My League and what not, we can have up to 36 teams, which is plenty for a college game. A couple of rule adjustments, and I think this would be a ton of fun. I will gladly help in any way possible for this to happen, just as long as my beloved Fightin' Irish make it in. :-). Please let me know what I can do to help. Also, I'm hoping this is for XB1?
Old 08-08-2016, 06:49 PM   #7
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HartmanTeets6
I just came on this thread to start one of these! With the new changes to My League and what not, we can have up to 36 teams, which is plenty for a college game. A couple of rule adjustments, and I think this would be a ton of fun. I will gladly help in any way possible for this to happen, just as long as my beloved Fightin' Irish make it in. :-). Please let me know what I can do to help. Also, I'm hoping this is for XB1?
we're hoping rosters are universal this year but if not this will be on ps4. we would love some help if you were on PS4.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:31 AM   #8
Rookie

I do own a PS4, so if this is something that is going to really happen, I'd explore the possibility of buying 2K for it. I think the easiest way to attack it, is first pick 32 or 36 college teams we want to use. I think one person should go through and do the ratings to make sure we have a consistent scale that we're using. This is a major part, and I would be happy to do it considering I am a huge numbers guy and an avid college bball fan. Once those get approved by the group, each guy can get a handful of teams to create themselves. Everyone can create their guys right away and we can upload rosters with our guys in it. People can then take their guys, add it to the roster, and save again and re-upload. Thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »