Home

NBA 2K Completed Classic Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K Completed Classic Teams within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-23-2017, 01:05 AM   #361
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K Completed Classic Teams

Here's the link to my website. I've made a database of all the players from the all time and classic teams with every team they played for in the respective NBA seasons. It's for roster builders. I have a rather ambitious video project where I go season by season using these players from October 1959 until the present day as a sort of alternate reality to the NBA.

I can also look into featuring your roster on Facebook. I'm an admin for the page Basketball Tipoff, and we have many followers that are into NBA 2K.

https://nonstopnba.weebly.com/upload...-11-17.numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2017, 01:08 AM   #362
Rookie

Here's a better download link. It's a Numbers file, but it should be able to be converted to an Excel file. https://nonstopnba.weebly.com

Old 10-23-2017, 02:05 AM   #363
Pro

OVR: 8

Not sure if I missed him or not, but Juwan Howard on the classic Wizards/Bullets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu8lal8
I'll look into that when I'm working on v3, maybe I'll add missing players for '93 Suns and '98 Pacers in FA pool.

If anybody notices a key guy missing on the classic teams list (v1, v2) let me know and I'll include him.

Teams
NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers - 2016 NBA Champions
NFL: Cleveland Browns
MLB: Cleveland Indians
NCAA BB: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cleveland St. Vikings
NCAA FB: Ohio State Buckeyes
Old 10-23-2017, 04:01 AM   #364
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCobraGaming
Will do. Is your google doc public btw?

Yes they are public, I think you even should be able to edit them (not sure though).
Best thing to do is goto the google doc, ctrl+A, ctrl+C, then paste the whole thing in a .txt-file, it gives you a better look of the SonicMage info I put on there, I just tweeked Rasheeds tendencies (close,mid,3) a little bit, in the meantime I'm working on other created player tendencies (77+ overalls) for next update.
Old 10-23-2017, 04:37 AM   #365
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCobraGaming
Here's a better download link. It's a Numbers file, but it should be able to be converted to an Excel file. https://nonstopnba.weebly.com
Checked out the website, looks great, great idea.
You should also mention MJWizards (crazyh16) as he did the '65-'99 teams, all the coaching staff edits
and shoes/access and signature styles for the all-timers too, he's still working on all-timers ATM, just check p1 post2 to see latest updated roster.

I always thought it would be better to make these player-files in Exell instead of a Word document, it would make yearly updates and adding attributes/tendencies (with all the script and other possibilities) so much easier but I'm just horrible at that stuff.

I'm using openoffice Calc but I can't open the .numbers file, any tips on how to convert that?

Last edited by gu8lal8; 10-23-2017 at 04:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #366
Banned

Typo For 07 Warriors , Its Minor But Still ; Pietrus First Name Is Spelled “ Mickael “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #367
MVP

OVR: 3

This is amazing work that you guys have done. I think going to go ahead & start my classic season with it. I'm getting worried the gameplay is going to tweaked in a bad way with all the patches. I was hoping some bodies would be fixed or we'd be allowed to edit them but I don't think that's happening. This gives me a perfect foundation to work with. Much appreciated!!

Old 10-23-2017, 03:14 PM   #368
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu8lal8
Checked out the website, looks great, great idea.
You should also mention MJWizards (crazyh16) as he did the '65-'99 teams, all the coaching staff edits
and shoes/access and signature styles for the all-timers too, he's still working on all-timers ATM, just check p1 post2 to see latest updated roster.

I always thought it would be better to make these player-files in Exell instead of a Word document, it would make yearly updates and adding attributes/tendencies (with all the script and other possibilities) so much easier but I'm just horrible at that stuff.

I'm using openoffice Calc but I can't open the .numbers file, any tips on how to convert that?

Will add MJ to it. And I'm not sure. I can look into it. I might just download Word on my Mac and then convert it that way and then add a word download. You may be able to google how to convert it in the meantime.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »