Home

The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: What do you guys prefer?
Additional Completed All-Time Teams 10 25.64%
Additional Classic Teams overwriting Normal & All Time Teams 29 74.36%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2020, 10:05 PM   #17
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Hey, just a suggestion. You might want to look into Westbrook's 3pt Tendencies. I ran a few CPU Vs CPU games (10min quarters) of the Thunder vs 2013 Heat, and in each game Westbrook had over ten 3pt attempts by the third quarter. He was jacking it up with no conscious almost every time he got behind the line. LOL. Other than that, both teams played true to their real life counterparts.

Looking forward to that Chicago Bulls team. Should be fun to see Rose wreck shop!! Keep up the great work.
Oh one I thing I forgot to mention, I updated his tendencies after finishing with the Mavs. Were u using that updated roster or the old one?
Old 05-11-2020, 10:12 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancyHercules3
Oh one I thing I forgot to mention, I updated his tendencies after finishing with the Mavs. Were u using that updated roster or the old one?
I was using the old roster. Didn't know you posted the updated one with the Mavs. Going to DL that one tonight and run a few tests.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:28 PM   #19
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

'15-'16 Cleveland Cavaliers

Starting Five:
PG: Kyrie Irving (93)
SG: J.R. Smith (79)
SF: LeBron James (99)
PF: Kevin Love (87)
C: Tristan Thompson (79)

Bench: Richard Jefferson (75), Matthew Dellavedova (75), Iman Shumpert (74), Channing Frye (74), Timofey Mozgov (74), Mo Williams (73), Jordan McRae (70), James Jones (69), Dahntay Jones (69), Sasha Kaun (68)

*Record (57-25)* The 2016 NBA Champions, LeBron James long awaited title for Cleveland. One of, if not the Greatest Comeback of all time in all of sports history. All odds were against them going head to head with the 73 win Warriors down 3-1 in the Finals. While injured for most of the year, Kyrie Irving fueled in during the series and had some historic games with LeBron James. So many memorable plays from this team and what an NBA Finals that was!

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-12-2020 at 10:40 AM.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:53 PM   #20
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

'13-'14 LA Clippers

Starting Five:
PG: Chris Paul (93)
SG: J.J. Redick (83)
SF: Matt Barnes (77) (+1)
PF: Blake Griffin (90)
C: DeAndre Jordan (87)

Bench: Jamal Crawford (82), Darren Collison (78), Danny Granger (76), Glen Davis (76), Jared Dudley (75) (-2), Hedo Turkoglu (73) (-1), Ryan Hollins (72) (-3), Willie Green (71), Reggie Bullock (70)

Record (57-25) Lob Cityy!!! Probably the most fun team to play with, this team took the league by storm in 2014, having the #1 offense and top #10 defense in the league. With their fast pace, 3pt shooting and lobs to DJ and Griffin while having MVP candidate CP3 in the helm at the 1 (His most underrated season). Alongside a great supporting cast leaded by the 6th Man of the Year Jamal Crawford, Darren Collison, Big Baby Davis and a mid-season acquired Danny Granger. This team had it all, but always have came up short during the playoffs and failed to get CP3 a ring.

Ratings Note: Many bench players were overrated by 2K here. Especially Ryan Hollins, that man should not be any close to a 75 OVR!! (I'm considering dropping him even more).

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-12-2020 at 02:23 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:03 AM   #21
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

'13'-'14 Indiana Pacers

Starting Five:
PG: George Hill (79)
SG: Lance Stephenson (83)
SF: Paul George (92)
PF: David West (84)
C: Roy Hibbert (83)

Bench: Evan Turner (76) (+3), Luis Scola (76), C.J. Watson (75), Andrew Bynum (74), Ian Mahinmi (73), Solomon Hill (72), Lavoy Allen (72), Rasual Butler (71), Chris Copeland (71), Donald Sloan (69)

Record (56-26) One of my favorite teams in the 2010s. Paul George true breakout year. This team started off the 2014 season as the best team in the league. They were in my opinion, the only true threat to Miami's Big 3 during their 3 years run. Though had a hot start, the team started falling off comes playoffs time, nearly lost to the 8th seed Hawks and would eventually fall to Miami in only 6 games in the Conference Finals. But this was Indiana best chance at a title and 2014 would have been their year

Ratings Note: Evan Turner acquired mid season for the team from the Danny Granger trade, was criminally underrated by 2K at only a 73. Turner was having a great season for the Sixers but did not play as well for Indiana. Andrew Bynum was signed mid season for the team but only played a few games due to his knees but he was a very good scoring backup 5 for them when he was playing. So his rating is a 74.

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-17-2020 at 10:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2020, 02:22 AM   #22
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

'13'-'14 San Antonio Spurs

Starting Five:
PG: Tony Parker (88) (+2)
SG: Danny Green (82)
SF: Kawhi Leonard (87) (-4)
PF: Tiago Splitter (78)
C: Tim Duncan (91) (-3)

Bench: Manu Ginobili (83), Boris Diaw (79), Marco Belinelli (77), Patty Mills (76), Cory Joseph (75) (-2), (73), Matt Bonner (74), Aaron Baynes (72), Jeff Ayres (71), Austin Daye (69), Damion James (68)

*Record (62-20)* The 2014 NBA Champions, the redemption season for the Spurs over the Big 3 Heat. One last hurrah for the Spurs trio of Duncan, TP and Manu. This team was wonderful and an absolute joy to watch during their playoffs run and especially in the NBA Finals. With their amazing ball movement and the extra pass approach, they demolished every team that were standing in their road to the Finals, where they would ultimately avenge their loss to Miami the year before.

Ratings Note: This is the first team where the ratings adjustments are much needed.
- 2K gave Kawhi a 91 for this team, which is just unrealistic. He was not the player he is today, it was a very young and raw defensive player that could shoot the three. I re-rated him and decided to keep him at a relatively high 89 OVR (purely due to his Playoffs performance and winning Finals MVP) but he could still realistically drop to and 85-86. I might drop him in future updates
- Tim Duncan was rated a 94 by default, which again is a bit overrated. With the position change to Center and adjustments his rating is settled at a 91.
- Touched up Tony Parker rating and gave him a boost cause he was much better that year than what 2K gave him.
- Cory Joseph rating and badges from 2K was just a big question mark for me. He had 14 gold badges for a young Cory Joseph and was at a 77 overall, my assumption is that the teams were missing too many players, they had to make him good for the bench to work.

Roster Note: You can turn Boris Diaw "Force Non-Starter" to on or you can keep it off. This depends on what you decide to do in MyLeague. Spurs started the Splitter/Duncan front court for the entire regular season. Diaw never started a game until the playoffs where they played that deadly small-ball extra pass lineup.

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-22-2020 at 06:24 PM.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:56 AM   #23
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

'12-'13 Miami Heat

Starting Five:
PG: Mario Chalmers (76)
SG: Dwyane Wade (92)
SF: LeBron James (99) (+1)
PF: Udonis Haslem (74) (+1)
C: Chris Bosh (86)

Bench: Ray Allen (78) (+1), Shane Battier (77), Chris Andersen (75), Mike Miller (75), Norris Cole (74), Rashard Lewis (72) (-2), James Jones (68), Joel Anthony (68), Jarvis Varnado (66), Juwan Howard (65)

*Record (66-16)* The 2013 NBA Champions, not only was it the best team the Big 3 ever had, it was the best season of LeBron James career. A dominant/efficient MVP season while also the runner up of DPOY, which easily explains his boost to a 99. The Miami Heat was simply unstoppable with Bron, Prime D Wade and Bosh. Along with an amazing bench full of shooters for LeBron to thrive in. Miami went on to have a historic 27-games winning streak that season.

Ratings Note:
- Added many needed shooting badges for Ray Allen, hence the rating bump.
- Rashard Lewis was not as good as 2K rated him and barely was on Miami bench rotation.

Roster Note: Shane Battier is a SF/PF. This was his first season in Miami. The Heat only started him for the first 15 games of the season and played the rest including the entire playoffs with Haslem in the starting 5. He never really played actual starting PF/SF minutes until 2014 the season after. They actually start LeBron at PF and Battier at SF whenever the small ball lineup was used. Plus by keeping Battier at SF/PF, whenever Haslem gets injured in MyLeague, the CPU automatically assigns Battier in the starting lineup just like real life!

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-12-2020 at 04:05 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:27 AM   #24
Rookie

This looks amazing, fam. About to run a Clippers/Spurs series to test these out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »