Home

PS5 crashes when downloading team designs

This is a discussion on PS5 crashes when downloading team designs within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2024, 02:58 PM   #1
Rookie

sheffG's Arena

OVR: 3
PS5 crashes when downloading team designs

Planning to set up college team rosters in MyNBA, but every time I try and download a new team design, my PS5 crashes and I have to reboot the game.

I set up MyNBA and got a few team designs downloaded, saved and went back to it later on, and now the system crashes every time I try and download a new one.

Any idea what’s going on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2024, 09:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS5 crashes when downloading team designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheffG
Planning to set up college team rosters in MyNBA, but every time I try and download a new team design, my PS5 crashes and I have to reboot the game.

I set up MyNBA and got a few team designs downloaded, saved and went back to it later on, and now the system crashes every time I try and download a new one.

I would submit a bug report to the 2k website. But also take a look at how your league is set up. Did you use any teams outside of the normal 30? (Classic, All-Time) Did you condense/expand the league to anything but 30 teams? Anything you changed could be the root cause.

I know these things shouldn't have any impact on this, but if we think that way I imagine those at 2k might too, which means they won't get QC'ed. I've had a problem uploading designs from a league that use a mix of current and All-Time teams, and there are only 12 teams total. But when I upload from another league with 30 standard teams, everything is fine.
Old 01-11-2024, 09:43 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

Also, when you discuss this issue to 2k... please dont be lazy on the details. Everything within the details matter... the pictures, videos and all.

They need to replicate the issue and see what is going on.
Old 01-18-2024, 02:31 PM   #4
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheffG

I’m having the same issue.

I have a MyNBA all set up with all college teams. I’ve played about 8 games with no issues. Then 2 nights ago I started having issues. It started with the uniforms not matching the team I was playing. I was playing Texas A&M but they were wearing USC uniforms. I thought I would try and re-download the team design for Texas A&M and then it crashes.

Did you report it?

Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 01-24-2024, 12:17 PM   #5
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0

I have the same issue. It started with the recent patch for me in a MyNBA that I have been running since October.

I have a regular NBA with 4 expansion teams (pre-set). Whenever I try to download a team design for the Nashville Stars it crashes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »