Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #89
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch3d
Any word on having to restart MyCareer or MyGM?

I'm racking up points but dunno If to spend them.
I know it was a goal to let you continue but I haven't seen anything confirming so. I'd hold off, there's no reason the patch shouldn't be released by tomorrow for ps4.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #90
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

Just a couple of things I want patching.

The first being Highlights at the end of a game longer than 6 minutes quarters. I mean this must be really simple to fix, it's one of my favourite parts of the games and at the moment it's ridiculous that when I play on 8 minute quarters they vanish. Needs patching!

The second being the way stars are distributed on Domination Mode in MyTeam. Come on 2K! No one sets out to see who can get the most blocks! What a crazy idea!
Old 12-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #91
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3

Hopefully this patch will address players abandoning their perimeter assignments to flood the paint as soon as there's a button push indicating penetration.

I desperately want that fixed so I can actually receive roster and/or any other updates as I play without the current patches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #92
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
my mycareer is glitched, after the allstar game the coach stopped rotating/subbing players in so basically me and the starters play full 48 mins in the game and everyone gets tired within 5 mins of he game.. while the other team rotations are fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?
yep! this and a million other issues, especially the optical cable problem. this game is either broken or in alpha state still because its not finished and its a mess. coaching adjustments (editing playbooks) don't work, defense always collapses no matter what defensive set you play, always gotta download a new roster every quick game, controller/ audio settings never stay, can't use optical cable for audio (this game only), no subs in my career, no after game highlights in longer games, the list actually goes on, but those are game breaking issues that probably wont be fixed anytime soon....Meanwhile the reviews for this game are off the charts... Here's hoping they fix this game soon!
Old 12-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #93
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
my mycareer is glitched, after the allstar game the coach stopped rotating/subbing players in so basically me and the starters play full 48 mins in the game and everyone gets tired within 5 mins of he game.. while the other team rotations are fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I am, except mine happened well before the AS game. Im the 6th man, so I'll usually get put in with the 2nd team and be stuck with the backups all game. Ruined the mode for me. I hope they fix it.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #94
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Most game no longer include patch notes, that way there is nothing in writing incase something they promised is fixed and it turned out it is not, gamespot just wrote an article saying that NBA 2k14 outsold Madden in North American on next gen and was named sports game of the year at the VGA's.

This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Not if you're using optical cable it doesn't. Google it, tons of people with this problem including on this site.
I believe you man... im using it going into my PX5s and it's working for me on PS4 as well though.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #95
Just started!

Let's face it, this game is broken and we are waiting for them to fix it. It's not like it needs a patch to address some issues, this game needs to be fixed. This is the most ****ed up game i've ever played. Nothing actually really works. My questions are, didn't this game need to be tested and certified before its release? If so, then how did this game come out like this when drive club and watchdogs were delayed probably for the same reasons? So should we continue to support a company that tricks us into buying unfinished products? EA is coming under fire for releasing battlefield 4 in its state, but all i see is nba 2k14 getting good reviews when the game is in worse shape than BF;4. There has to be some accountability in order to protect the customer. You wont see me buying another 2k game until i check forums to see how buggy the game is first. Goodbye to next gen pre-orders!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2013, 01:17 AM   #96
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
This

I believe you man... im using it going into my PX5s and it's working for me on PS4 as well though.
ya, but are you using DTS settings or just linear pcm. because dts cuts out with optical after like 5 minutes of on court play... what a stupid game...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »