Home

NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #161
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared
No disrespect intended here but why wouldn't they put all the time and effort into next gen? After all, 2k15 will be the last LASTgen 2k. I understand they need to update the 360 or ps3 versions, but their focused on their future, and they know if they don't fix these problems ASAP their company will end up like EA, and win worst company of the year two years in a row. I don't agree with everything 2k does, but let's give credit where it's due. They've worked their tales off trying to deliver what should have been delivered come release day. Bravo 2k, continue working hard!
80%+ of 2k14s sales are on last gen so it would be wise for them not to neglect those users.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
A few people have said that there is problems with contract negotiation, where you cant change the years and numbers. Can you confirm this?
Yea i couldn't negoitate but i think thats because i didn't change the expense chart which says how much money i spend on Players payroll plus your Owner has alot to do with how much you spend in Free agency
Old 12-19-2013, 04:24 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 1
have they fixed the issue where the game crashes when it loads cutscenes yet?
Old 12-19-2013, 04:24 PM   #164
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datkiddalex6
Yea i couldn't negoitate but i think thats because i didn't change the expense chart which says how much money i spend on Players payroll plus your Owner has alot to do with how much you spend in Free agency
thanks for the response. Im on PS4 and hopefully i wont have this issue. I have read comments where you cant change the amount of years or money at all. i think someone on this forum mentioned Richard Jerfferson wanting 1.8 Million for a year. And still wasnt able to negotiate or accept that contract. Im mainly a MYGM player so this is important for me lol
Old 12-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #165
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Crappy weather outside...reading this thread making me impatient and i wanna play some 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #166
Rookie

"fixed an issue where current gen has been abandoned even though a few things still need to be patched and people payed $60 for the game"
Old 12-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #167
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb4056
per @LD2k when I asked why Co-op wasn't included in patch.

"MyGM was not designed to have co-op this year. We've taken feedback to the team however."

Time to sell/trade this game in for me.
yup. couldnt agree more since this is the only mode i play with this game
Old 12-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #168
MVP

OVR: 1

Are hard drive saves working? I couldn't seem to do hard drive saves or loads (unless the box is completely offline).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »