Home

Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It?

This is a discussion on Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #89
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
Kevin Durant. Lebron. CP. Carmelo.

No more 2 90s on one team. K Love gonna be 88 89 at best.
Same with Westbrook. As it should be...

These are the only 4 players whose skill set deserves a 90...

Even Carmelo is pushing it, but I can't think of anybody else...

Sidenote. I see people talking about Carmelo's defense but defensive rebounding is apart of defense.
Carmelo creates new offensive possessions by grabbing rebounds...It's not always about blocks and steals. You have to secure the ball to be able to go play offense, lol...He may not be the best one on one defender and he may not even try that hard, lol but for somebody who carries so much offensive usage...you can only expect him to have so much energy...ALA Kevin Durant...He's not an elite defender by any means...But his scoring supplements that. Same with Carmelo.
I think two 90's on a team has OKC written all over it. They are basically KD, Westbrook, Ibaka or bust. Having Russ and KD be in the 90s would be the only reason that team would be rated high.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #90
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
thank you, for making me spit soda all over my desk. i needed a good laugh..

thats just ignorant man PG is a FAR better all around player. especially if you wana compare him with melo ontop of that.

news for yall, melo aint even top 3 in his position, hes not a top4 nba player

Paul george isnt a top fifteen nba player this dude is so overated doesnt make sense no team gameplans for paul george everyteam game plans how to stop melo
Old 09-03-2014, 04:58 PM   #91
Banned

paul george scouting reporting average shooter athletic good in passing lanes terrrible post defense struggles to finish at the rim average rebounder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 2
Derrick Rose can't be a 90, Kobe can't be a 90. They are coming off Injury. Paul George is hurt so he won't be a 90. Anthony Davis is good but not better than Blake Griffin or Kevin Love. The other 2 players aside from LeBron and Durant will be Love and Griffin.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #93
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
After playoff performance I will throw in Dwight Howard with his drastically improved post game and ft shooting . At least one big man need to be represented. He is already a 91 in 2k14 I think
Good point. Howard was not the reason they lost to Portland.

If the Overall rating was like a movie rating then I would say nobody but Durant and James should be in the 90s with Durant as a 95. Since its not a movie rating and it is a rating based on a bunch of other weighted ratings I really dont care who else it is.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #94
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

dmann, you gonna stop trolling so serious discussion can be had in here?

dwight SHOULD be a 90, but with only 4 players being 90s i dont expect it to be him.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #95
Rookie

Indiana Trece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann1oo
Paul george isnt a top fifteen nba player this dude is so overated doesnt make sense no team gameplans for paul george everyteam game plans how to stop melo
...and Paul George is the guy you put on Melo all game while also leading his team in scoring. I don't see how you can say he is not top 15. I will understand if he is rated lower due to his injury this year, though.

I think Melo and CP3 will probably be the other two 90s.

Last edited by Indiana Trece; 09-03-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #96
Rookie

Since we all know Lebron is 1 and cp3 is also basically locked in. That leaves one more spot.In my opinion it has to be melo at a 92 or 93. He had 27 8 and 3 and was the only player to do this since Shaq in 03.(and melo is a sf not a center so this is pretty good) also shot 40 percent from 3. He also was better last year in his assists, Rebs, steals and blocks than his previous "mvp caliber" year. Idk how the new rating system is, but averaging 8.1 boards as a sf should help his OVR.and that melo doesn't play defense myth is hilarious because this year by the numbers he held his opponents to lower fg percenatage in pick and roll, isolation, and total opponent fg percentage compared to all nba first defense lebron. Not saying he is a better or even close defender as Lebron but give the guy come credit. Also cp3 if he is over 90, should be A 93

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »