Home

A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

This is a discussion on A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2014, 12:20 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

LOL. Seems like 2 seasons. League is not the same without Bean. He'll finish the season with like a 93 OVR.

Most definitely will move pass Duncan's 90 rating. Whether it's Duncan getting reduced or Kobe just passing him.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #98
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

On the Cleveland Knicks part two video Lebron's dribbling and crossover animations were buttery smooth and the new dramatic camera angle after the score looked great.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:40 AM   #99
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
Okay so he got more minutes, you're right. I should've checked, but it just seemed like he never got quality minutes, they were mostly to relieve Iggy toward the end of quarters. My point is that he hasn't had the chance to develop.

Draymond is definitely the more valuable player by far, i'm not contesting that , but I'm still high on Barnes. He hasn't shown how good he can be. Draymond is good, but he is a role guy and last year is about as good as he'll be.
Minutes are minutes-- 28 minutes relieving anyone should give ample opportunity to show something, especially if one is better than his peers and sub level competition. You've got to find some way of making an impact with all that on court time.

I will agree that he is not well utilized as a 4th option with starters or as someone looked off in bench mob except to iso-- but it's also more apparent that there aren't that many ways to use Barnes except as an off-ball cutter. I think his one hope is to turn it around with his shooting, both from perimeter and midrange. He also had a decent post turnaround jumper that abandoned him last season. If his handle forces him to settle for jumpers, he better get bloody good at them.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:41 AM   #100
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
i have a huge problem with kobe being an 89.

its either

1. overalls are dictated far too much by IQ still

and/or

2. ratings are still absolutely horid.

try an 80-84....

for those of you griping about melo needing to be 90+....you keep mentioning offense..you realize overall, means more than offense..RIGHT?

@fanatic i think its unlikely for barbosa..they already have like 18 players atm lol, and i dont see him making the active roster
yeesh wait for the man to decline before plummeting his rating. 80?
Old 09-13-2014, 12:44 AM   #101
MVP

A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Rat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
dude you complain about everything
just change the ratings if they hurt you so much
and your rosters arent even that good so idk why you think youre some kind of expert
Except he's right on all counts here. Would be more helpful to actually address his points, which are completely fair.

Barbosa makes the team. The Warriors need bench scoring and handling and he'd be the third guard behind Livingston as a better Jordan Crawford. Nedo is probably gone though. The rest are training camp invites though maybe Holiday might crack the roster.

Last edited by Sundown; 09-13-2014 at 12:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 12:45 AM   #102
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
yeesh wait for the man to decline before plummeting his rating. 80?
imo he plummeted already lol. but how poorly he played in all SIX games last year, and the fact hes coming off B2B leg injuries at his age, he shouldnt be considered elite until he proves it
Old 09-13-2014, 12:55 AM   #103
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
Same with his latest contract. Ridiculous money because he is Kobe.

Agree with Iggy needing a higher rating. Klay too, who's way better defensively this summer.
Does 2K care more about not "pissing (somewhat delusional ) Kobe fans off" or a realistic basketball simulation? 85 would be generous for him with promises to adjust him once he's in form.

I hope 2K is just hedging and will adjust him quickly if he performs less than stellar.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:57 AM   #104
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
dude you complain about everything
just change the ratings if they hurt you so much
and your rosters arent even that good so idk why you think youre some kind of expert
thats cool and all, but how but how bout some counterpoints to the false claim

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »