Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2014, 02:47 AM   #49
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outconsumer
Hi guys.

It is me in the video. I can confirm that the background footage during the interview is CPU vs CPU. Some of the footage shown in the video comes from 2K BRoll that was given to us for this presentation.

If you are interested, I have another video of the presentation in which Anthony Davis plays against James Harden live: http://youtu.be/-uIQ08AaMLk?t=4m8s
Great job man! Thank you for the footage.

USER v USER in basketball games looks SO much better than AI v AI. Hands down. Just saying.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:20 AM   #50
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

Looked like the Thunder trapped ball handler on the pick and roll. Rotation (although late), was there from Perkins and ultimately a baseline J was taken by Waiters. Wasn't perfect as Varejao was on the perimeter, if it were another perimeter threat, I think it would've resulted in some nice swing ball to open J action....

Durant 3, watched LeBron closely and he seemed to retreat quickly on the penetration which opened up the pull up 3 for KD. This was nice and seemingly missing from all previous versions.... if defenders will shuffle back on potential quick drives, pull game will open up and using guys like Westbrook will be great.....

Small things there, but very encouraging (if they weren't flukes....)
Old 09-14-2014, 04:42 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 0

Awesome video and very informative (I speak spanish)

They're being real secretive about My Player/Career mode, but the interviewer wanted to know if the players on your team would actually speak, and move their mouths instead of just subtitles and awkward stares and head movement.

Looking forward to this game.. Looks like they listened to the fans about some specific issues.

Thanks for the vid Molina
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 07:04 AM   #52
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outconsumer
Hi guys.

It is me in the video. I can confirm that the background footage during the interview is CPU vs CPU. Some of the footage shown in the video comes from 2K BRoll that was given to us for this presentation.

If you are interested, I have another video of the presentation in which Anthony Davis plays against James Harden live: http://youtu.be/-uIQ08AaMLk?t=4m8s
Thanks for the footage and welcome to the forums!
Old 09-14-2014, 08:52 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker

if you guys can tune the physics, why not make a slider in the game so we can turn on "full ball collision" if we want? ...

if you can't turn on "full ball collision" for everything, can you at least turn it on for passes?...
Big Da-Czar, if something like this could be done, please try and make it a part of the next iteration (if not for 2K15, hehehe).

P.S:
As much as you love your work, as much as you care for us, as much as you want to contribute or maybe even justiffy your formal inclussion to the team, be carefull ... such load of work will take a "huge" toll on you sooner rather than later ... comming from someone whose past jobs ranged from 60 to 120 hours a week (managed to do the later for 3 months), believe me ... it takes more than double the time for your body to recover, specially for people of our age (I might be a bit younger than you tho).

Anyways, we already appreciated your contributions and now, knowing the sacrifice you and all on 2K are doing, we do even more.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-14-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #54
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer

OGSPORTS's Arena

OVR: 16
Big ups to my guy WTF! I love seeing him in EVERY 2k thread! That's #Sim #SimIsALifeStyle #SimNation.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #55
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I've made around 10 posts or so related to 2k this year, kept most of my thoughts via PM with some guys I know and respect from way back.

Czar knows my thoughts and where I feel the game needs to be, and more importantly, needs to go away from.

Hopefully the game starts to go that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 02:33 PM   #56
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGSPORTS
Big ups to my guy WTF! I love seeing him in EVERY 2k thread! That's #Sim #SimIsALifeStyle #SimNation.
#arcadenation needs some love too #pinball #dunksintraffic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »