Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #97
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

I'd like to listen to the pod but won't have a chance until tonight after work. That's awesome 30 team control is back, can you edit all aspects of the players in MyCareer if doing 30 team? Most importantly can you edit contracts and player ratings? That was a big way for me to keep the league flowing well for multi years in last gen installments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Has anyone came across info about adding legends to draft classes?

Also, anyone come across info about adding teams as you advance in your MyGM?

I'm not sure if 2K is going this route, I would love to recreate the history of the NBA if I possibly could with expansions and historic draft classes (I know people would have to create historic classes, but hey, it would be awesome if you could add what I mentioned above to them.)
Old 09-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #99
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3

Simple question. Will we be able to play preseason games in the 1st season we participate in in either MYGM or MYLEAGUE?
For some reason before you started at the beginning of the regular season. I just like having those preseason games to mess around with my team (ala the show) I know I can play quick games to do said task, and I know preseason game are available in the subsequent seasons.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:28 PM   #100
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Was Total Sim Control mentioned (or whichever feature is replacing it)?
I dont recall hearing the name (total sim control) within the podcast, then again, english is not my native language, plus I was at work (couldnt focus) ...

I somewhat understood that the gameplanning vs opponents would not only serve for oncourt defensive and offensive sets/settings against each team, but also these edits would be considered when simming, therefor, giving an unprecedent level of control ...

Hope that Leftos or Davez could confirm, deny or elaborate further about this.

Also, loved that in My League you can edit "anything" of existing players, even age (again, if I am not missguided by my non native english) ... injuries, personalities and the "apparent" improvements to the AI GMs and the roster managing should make these modes the reference for all further sports games ... then again, IMHO, as there are more variables that incide, unexpected bugs and complexity in refining the loops within the logic are things to watch.

One thing I didnt hear tho, was anything related to player roles ... starters, 6men, etc. Hope they can also elaborate about this.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #101
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk014
I cant wait to see how the d league is incorporated in mygm.
I don't believe that D-League is in the game at all

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 02:29 PM   #102
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZone
Also, anyone come across info about adding teams as you advance in your MyGM?
can't add players or teams once you start. you can make a roster in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Was Total Sim Control mentioned (or whichever feature is replacing it)?
it's in this article. near the bottom

Spoiler
Old 09-18-2014, 03:09 PM   #103
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
I would like the ability to interact with the coach during my career games during time outs. Ie... Time out is called you are prombted to 'speak uo' which brings up a sub menue 1. Coach im gassed/put me in coach 2 he killing me/let me gaurd him. 3 get me the ball (maybe more specific options like 'he too little' or he cant hold me) 4. Inspire team (you give a motavational speach to your team possibly boosting thier atrributes for a short time). All of these option could yied positve or negative results based on team chemestry, coach trust or game pre formance. For example you have taken 17 shots have 0 assist and ask coach to run plays for you he may reciol benching you instead saying something along the lines of 'you got alot to learn about how we play here in (incert teame here )
Old 09-18-2014, 03:17 PM   #104
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
#2 he killing me in depth. Depending on coach tendenty, your teamtes atrributes and team chemesty your coach may switch a defensive assignment, go to zone, tell you to step it up or bench you. demanding to gaurd a player, coach may switch you on him or tell you to 'trust your teamates." this could lower team chemestry for insulting your teamate but raise 'coaches trust'. Sorry miss spells and weird posting style 1st time poster =)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »