Home

NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-02-2015, 07:02 PM   #5073
Rookie

MacksHeadroom's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungOg1
What do you have to do exactly to get brick wall cause I have screen outlet along with pick & roll maestro. So I wanna know what's needed to get that if I can.
I think you have to max out Athleticism but im not sure. Thats what I heard at least.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:08 PM   #5074
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

Quote:
Damn you were on Orlando Magic and yall stunk that bad!? Sheesh I won a championship with them oladipo,Tobias and vucevic were my main 3 teammates I went to especially oladipo with his dunking & he's ability to shoot the 3 not to mention I was finals MVP then off to Laker Land I went. Maybe we just play Point Guard two different ways cause I always seem to get the most out of my team until it's clutch time then it's my turn to get us the W. Guess we play different type of style & tempo.
Well, what can I say? I did everything I could but they simply didn't respond. I tried to play "hero ball", I tried to involve my team mates, but we couldn't get wins; more beatings than anything. They were already pretty bad when I signed, and they didn't improved much with me, sadly. Anyway, what's done is done and now I'll try to get a ring with the Lakers, which is my favourite team in real life. We'll see...
Old 01-02-2015, 07:37 PM   #5075
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackzagal
Well, what can I say? I did everything I could but they simply didn't respond. I tried to play "hero ball", I tried to involve my team mates, but we couldn't get wins; more beatings than anything. They were already pretty bad when I signed, and they didn't improved much with me, sadly. Anyway, what's done is done and now I'll try to get a ring with the Lakers, which is my favourite team in real life. We'll see...

If you don't win one with them then Ill win one for you lol cause that would be my second ring & second finals MVP luckily for you Kobe is still on your team with my career he was injuried before I got there. So now I'm on the Lakers with swaggy P playing SG & Wilson chandler playing SF I love this team currently not to mention who Ill be able to get next year being my 2 year on the team as the star of the team since I signed the max deal with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 07:38 PM   #5076
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacksHeadroom
I think you have to max out Athleticism but im not sure. Thats what I heard at least.
Is yours currently maxed out or is it at another level ?
Old 01-02-2015, 07:47 PM   #5077
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Maybe this will help put some, helps me a little, although some seem sorta vague....I say that because I know I've had games with 6 or 7 blocks a few steals and many good team defense or good shot defense over a few games and haven't gotten any badge for defensive anchor. Wonder if there is something else I'm missing.

found this on another site

Quote:
• Alpha Dog – A team leader who steps his game up in all areas when his teammates are performing poorly.
➝ Your player needs to be the highest rated player offensively on your team to get this badge.

• Beta Dog – Steps his game up when an Alpha Dog teammate is out or is playing poorly.
➝ Your player needs to be the second highest rated player offensively on your team.

• Road Dog – Elevates his play when playing in road games.
➝ Perform well, consistently, over consecutively played away/road games.

• Prime Time – Elevates his play in games of great significance.
➝ Earn A+ team-grade consecutively during the playoffs.

• Cool and Collected – A player who remains fairly consistent throughout the course of the game.
➝ ???

• Closer – A player who steps his game up in all areas in the 4th quarter and overtime of a close game to help his team close the game out.
➝ Make game winning/sealing free-throws, shots, or assists in the 4th quarter of close games.

• Fierce Competitor – Elevates his game when being outplayed or instigated.
➝ ???

• Spark Plug – Energizes teammates with big plays.
➝ Get hot coming off the bench a few games in a row.

• Mind Games – Elevates his game when being outplayed or instigated.
➝ During cut scene with NBA players at center court, never back down from what you say. Always pick the aggressive option which is usually the lower one. (OR with the first cut scene involving your first NBA game with your mentor, pick the lower option).

• Enforcer – Wreaks havoc on the floor with physical and tough play.
➝ ???

• Mentor – Gets younger players focused in on the game when they commit mistakes.
➝ Start your fourth MyCareer season.

• Heart and Soul – Rallies team when things are getting out of hand. Helps team stay focused.
➝ ???

• Floor General – Makes his team better offensively just by being on the floor.
➝ Have X amount of assists and your player must have high play-making attributes.

• Hardened – Plays through fatigue and injury without experiencing full negative consequences.
➝ ???

• Defensive Anchor – Makes his team better defensively just by being on the floor.
➝ Accumulate many "Great Team Defense" ratings in a game over the course of consecutively played game, or play great defense over the course of one regular season, or get into a defensive rhythm (indicated by a pulsing, hollow red circle under your player) by contesting shots, tipping passes, stealing and blocking over consecutively played games.

• On Court Coach – MyCareer specific. A player with this badge can get the ball, call plays and tell teammates to shoot whenever he wants.
➝ Must have high playmaking attributes (90+) and high scoring and assists numbers. Most players have got this badge after they maxed their playmaking attributes.

Last edited by Sinner; 01-02-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #5078
Rookie

MacksHeadroom's Arena

Quote:
Is yours currently maxed out or is it at another level ?
Mine is maxed out.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #5079
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Question: how are some people able to get 99 overall? I've got nearly my max attributes earned through My Career games and I'm only a 93. Is it because of badges could more of them bump up my rating?
Old 01-02-2015, 08:51 PM   #5080
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacksHeadroom
Mine is maxed out.
Okay then I believe mines is at level 16 currently, but is there specific number your strength has to be at to get brick wall?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »