Home

NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #5113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
All you do is push the stick up to the baseline and your player should do it. Sometimes you might do a hop step if you are holding turbo.
I say it's a little difficult because when you go baseline someone always gets in the way. I'm very good at creating or getting pass the defense with the crossover & the first step so I will try the best thing is probably holding turbo until I get close enough then letting it go & pushing the stick up. Someone always seems to get in the way though that's what makes it a little difficult.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:57 PM   #5114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Seriously, so no way to get them?

I know right but where do I equip them? I've tried under the Park/Rec but it still makes me buy them.
This shoe glitch is getting really annoying like I can't understand what's taking so long to get it fix. Over a month & still no fix. If this keeps on going up until February or even March. I'm super done with 2k seriously!

Last edited by YoungOg1; 01-03-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:02 PM   #5115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
I have the same problem. Hard for me to lay off the turbo to do a layup when I'm trying to outrun the defense.
The thing is right when you get pass the defender off of a good crossover some one always gets in the way and most the time it's someone from your team causing you to want to use turbo to get by them. That's what makes it a little difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 07:21 PM   #5116
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungOg1
I say it's a little difficult because when you go baseline someone always gets in the way. I'm very good at creating or getting pass the defense with the crossover & the first step so I will try the best thing is probably holding turbo until I get close enough then letting it go & pushing the stick up. Someone always seems to get in the way though that's what makes it a little difficult.
The same thing happens to me but you have to keep trying.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:36 PM   #5117
Rookie

Quote:
The same thing happens to me but you have to keep trying.
I will I know it's possible but I'll try to get it done. Shouldn't be to difficult especially if I know how to get it done & know how to get past defenders to score in an acrobatic style.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:57 PM   #5118
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
... Can I have a Hex Pad Knee sleeve and a half or regular calf sleeve on at the same time? I seen a lot of NBA players with that combo. In the preview picture before you buy accessories, it shows the clad sleeve but not the hex pads. If I'm not able to then Ima just get padded leg sleeves. Wish I could change my socks length.
I've not tried it but my guess is that you are limited to one accessory per "slot"; the graphical meshes would have to be made to merge properly if allowed and I doubt 2K has taken the time to do so.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:05 PM   #5119
Rookie

Is there a way to make my quarter length and sim quarters equal?
Old 01-03-2015, 09:07 PM   #5120
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

For some odd reason the game has started playing me for the ENTIRE 1st half and at least 6 minutes into the 3rd before I get taken out. That along with that POS "Volume Shooter" badge leaves me shooting ~40% until the 4th. That badge is hell bent on making you play like Kobe instead of Oscar Robertson or LeBron. I was averaging 30, 15 and 11 on 17 shots until I got that badge and now to have any effect scoring wise, I have to take at least 25 shots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »