Home

NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-17-2015, 12:38 AM   #5505
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
Beat the Elites in the Rising Star Game and beat to the East. Lost the 3pt contest and dunk contest.

Got Closer and Lob City Passer in the All-star game. I earned 40 badges but it shows 39.
I didn't know you could still get badges while your in the all star game. I wanna get lob city finisher. Already have lob city passer since rookie year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 02:50 AM   #5506
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungOg1
I didn't know you could still get badges while your in the all star game. I wanna get lob city finisher. Already have lob city passer since rookie year.
They both difficult to get since oops get thrown away and players get bumped.

Yeah someone said you can so I just went to put it to the test. Closer was just a nice surprise.

Hopefully I can earn most of those badges back on my PG.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:28 AM   #5507
Banned

Quote:
They both difficult to get since oops get thrown away and players get bumped.

Yeah someone said you can so I just went to put it to the test. Closer was just a nice surprise.

Hopefully I can earn most of those badges back on my PG.
If you're running a build that gets on-court coach, it becomes much easier. They will always throw the lob when requested.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:53 AM   #5508
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
If you're running a build that gets on-court coach, it becomes much easier. They will always throw the lob when requested.
I'm going for this on my PG. At level 16 in Playmaking so far so Floor General and On Court Coach are coming. How much of a boost does Floor General give?

With my SF I notice the defensive anchor with the great defense we play.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:10 AM   #5509
Rookie

johhnywave's Arena

OVR: 3

How do I stop getting sucked into the ballhandler? Namely on Park (since cpu AI is too slow to respond on HOF; or they take a long time to shoot when wideopen anyway), I always hedge out into the defender and then pull back because my guy is 6-9, long, and fully capped, so I can rotate back over to my guy with no problem as long as I don't sprint to the wrong place.

But at least half the time I hedge, my guy gets forced into the ballhandler animation, and that alone takes about 3 seconds before I can get off him. So naturally they just pass it back or oop it to the guy I'm supposed to check because my teammate doesn't switch (not his fault).

You know that animation where you stay in front of the ballhandler and it forces him to turn around or sometimes pick up his dribble. Great and all when it's your guy. Extremely harmful when it's not in 3v3. Just lost a game because of that and it's happening a lot. Not sure what I'm doing to trigger it, or I'm just no longer going to hedge and let them shoot the wide open jumpers.

Tired of this game forcing animations on me.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:02 AM   #5510
Banned

Quote:
I'm going for this on my PG. At level 16 in Playmaking so far so Floor General and On Court Coach are coming. How much of a boost does Floor General give?

With my SF I notice the defensive anchor with the great defense we play.
floor general is amazing for the rec. a team of 3-5 Floor generals, it doesn't take much to get hot.

but it helps considerably
Old 01-17-2015, 09:19 AM   #5511
Rookie

meccs's Arena

How come Smoove got his shoe deal and signature shoe on his first full season after just a few games and on multiple characters? Nothing for me so far... this sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 03:23 PM   #5512
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Playing as a PG and playing the Thunder truly is a test of your patience. Keeping Wesbrook out of the lane is impossible, partially because my teammates rotations and help defense is awful, and their shooters (Durant, Jackson, Lamb, and Morrow) never miss.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »