Home

NBA 2K15 Patch Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 05:01 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakabonds
I HATE WHEN THE COACH SAYS TO BURN CLOCK WHEN YOUR LOSING.
ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE IN MYCAREER THEY TROLL YOU? FORCING YOU TO BE PICKED ON SCREENS, LIKE MY PLAYER MISSES A TON OF LAYUPS & MY TEAMATES MISS WIDE OPEN LAYUPS & 3 POINTERS AS WELL. JAMES HARDEN WITH NOONE AROUND HIM, UHM SPLASH, BUT MY JAMES HARDEN SHOOTS BRICKS
Stop shouting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 07:27 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 4

Leftos told that in this patch they correct also the Draft issue in MyLeague (best players not picked in early positions)
Old 10-23-2014, 09:26 AM   #67
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Good start for a 1st patch. Hopefully the next one will address a ton.

Some things I still hope to see fixed. Some minor, some major. And yes, I know some of it sounds like a broken record.

* More zip on passes- Watching the CLE/MEM game right now on ESPN, and you can just see the difference in how fast their passes are compared to the game.

* Floor lighting/reflection- The courts need to have more of a glossy look to them, like 2K14 did.

* More responsive controls- I understand they added "weight" to the players, but these are world class athletes. There's shouldn't be a delay when you're trying to block a shot, move your guy in different directions, and trying to execute dribble moves like crossovers and spins moves.

* Being able to walk the ball up the court- This just adds to the realism, and was in 2K14.

* Net/Rim sound and interaction- There should be different sounds when the ball goes thru the net. A putback from underneath the basket should not have the same sound as a swished 3 pointer. And speaking of 3's, there are WAY too many swishes. I'd say 85% of made 3's are swishes. Overall I'd like to see a better variation of ball to rim physics.

* Shoes Edit- In player edit, when selecting different shoes, the shoes are all in black and white. Not sure if it's supposed to be this way, but I doubt it. (unless this was fixed already)

* Being able to edit players' body types- Give us the ability to change players arm/torso/leg/waist thickness. Not sure if this can be patched or not. If not, hopefully it's something they will add next year.

Great list here. I completely agree that the passing needs more zip added to it. In game passes look like middle schoolers throwing the ball around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2014, 09:38 AM   #68
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Mostly technical fixes, which are great. But, for us PC users, only a couple of them are wide spread: Stuttering frame rate, for example. I did experience the Roster size during free agency bug, so good to see that get fixed.

Not sure about MyPark issues, since it appears most people gave up after the first week of connection issues, and usually nobody is there, not enough to get a game going anyway. (First weekend, was always was 3-4 games going at a time, since then, usually only 3-4 players in My Park at a time. And have NEVER seen anyone else in Jordan Rec Center.)

Hopefully next patch in the next weeks will have a plethora of gameplay improvements and annoying bug fixes (I DID NOT GIVE MY CREATED PLAYER THE NAME "EASY BREASY", DANG IT!!!!)
Old 10-23-2014, 10:39 AM   #69
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I'm locking this. First this patch is not the big game play patch.

It's an emergency patch for some online stuff and some fixes for us PC players which worked well.

You guys stop asking for huge fixes when the game has only been out a couple of weeks. You know they can't program submit and have you download all that stuff in 2 days.

Again this patch is only for pc and really shouldn't be in here and yes someone will be banned for breaking the TOS in this thread
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »