Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 01:20 AM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed

is the patch 3 GB big? i heard sth like that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 02:21 AM   #242
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Anybody saying there isn't input lag/delay must just be ok with it, because it's definitely real. Offline as well.

There's a 20 page thread on it for a reason.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...put-delay.html

When controlling your guy, there should not be a delay when you wanna move him. Or pump fake. Or jump to block a shot. Or pull off a dribble move. Or taking a shot. But there is.

Fixing this would make the game so much better.
Thank you.

Even if it is animation based btw You can start an animation immediately, or cut out the first .2 seconds of the animation. There have got to be ways to fix it. ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:03 AM   #243
Rookie

SimplyMAB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Whenever I shoot a three from where the arc becomes linear near the sideline and they automatically attempt to bank it, the ball goes over the backboard. I hope that gets fixed.

Must be shot-stick shooting I'm assuming. Same issue happens with me on the few times I decide to use the right stick when shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2014, 03:24 AM   #244
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by starks1903
is the patch 3 GB big? i heard sth like that

No we don't know and will not no in till the patch comes out. I don't know where that came form.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:28 AM   #245
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Am I the only one who feels that the fouls issue is exaggerated? I play 48 minute games, and usually both teams are shooting between 15-25 FTs a game. I realize that's slightly below NBA averages, but far from a game breaker to me, and you can always adjust the sliders if you want more called, right? If you add too many fouls, I'd think the shooting %s would skyrocket.

No it is not an exaggeration. Most games between both me and the CPU there are 30 told freethrow attempts. The NBA average for a game is like 50 and some games are even worse. I have some games where it is like just 20 free throws combined and a lot of hard fouls are not being called. I think the CPU not taking 3's is what is being exaggerated. Most games the CPU takes around 20 3's and some times more. I don't see the CPU taking 3's to be a problem at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 07:30 AM   #246
Rookie

Well if the team is shooting a lot of threes and jump shots then there is no reason for you to hit 20+ free throws. I too was into being realistic but as of now I am accepting the fact that this is how close the game could be to the real game. It is a human thinking compared to a computer which makes the difference. Now let's say they adjust the number of free throws then that slows down the game and that means more points on the board which will be unrealistic as well. As I have said all along this game is picking your poison, you give them a perimeter thus more 3 point shot attempts or let them go inside the paint and more free throw attempts.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:33 AM   #247
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlizzMyNizz
No, it will not apply to it..U will need to start a new MyGM/MyLeague. Nearly two months, I haven't even done anything to 2K. Just playing 'Quick games'. Once this patch comes out, time to play catch up on everything.
How do you know this? Ive never had an issue in the past with patch changes applying to a current franchise save.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #248
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How do you know this? Ive never had an issue in the past with patch changes applying to a current franchise save.

I agree. Patches have always been implemented to my existing saves, both on 2k and most other games.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »