Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-15-2015, 12:15 PM   #265
Rookie

JRxPHANTOM's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaimuKala
I only play offline against my brother and I must say the patch is horrible. Before the patch we really enjoyed the game, I made the perfect sliders and everything felt so smooth.

After downloading the patch, defense is impossible. It feels like the opposing players are much quicker than mine and now basically every shot is falling if open no matter if the release is yellow or green. Last game I played, I shot 70% and most of my shots were outside the paint. Now it really feels like you don't need much skill to play this game. The worst thing is I can't fix this with sliders either. I've tried everything and the outcome is the same.

I've tried to get rid of the patch by reinstalling the game (PS4), but the teams I play with are my own made so it's crucial for me to keep the created players. Now, after the reinstall the game deleted all my created players, but I have them in a saved roster.
Now, the problem I have is after reinstalling the game (without the patch) it won't recognize my MyPlayer account because it won't go online anymore. It has to recognize it if I want to get my roster file back. I click the "connect" button in the main menu, but it does nothing after 10 seconds. So is there any way I can get my players back WITHOUT downloading the patch?
The shooting is way too easy and the speed/quickness of players has increased as well. Sliders should fix this if 2K doesn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 12:48 PM   #266
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
For those who like the patch, are you mostly playing online? Because offline, it's terrible.

Wasn't the game 'awful' for you before the patch though?, and before that patch as well?

I play primarily offline. Patch is ok.

I really liked the game pre patch and didn't really have many issues . Seems like my defenders are doing odd slides out of position now....which was a peeve of mine in prior 2k games that I hadn't seen this year so that's a bummer. I'll have to get some more games in though.

Am I the only one that feels the default setting plays a better game then the simulation setting?

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 03-15-2015 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:00 PM   #267
Just started!

I am surprised they released another patch for 2K15. I am just hoping it doesn't affect the shoe workaround or messes up anything else.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:26 PM   #268
Pro

zrohman's Arena

In online play h2h I would only get like two greenies a game. So every shot was a roll of the dice. I've played over 70 games with the kings so I'm used to their shots.

It was a little too hard in h2h in my opinion. Now it's a little too easy. Of course it wasn't fully broken before but I feel like it did need a tweak. Now it's just a little too easy
Old 03-15-2015, 01:28 PM   #269
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxPHANTOM
I just tested it on a fresh MyLeague after 3 seasons. Unfortunately, they all disappear. Not sure who got around saying the free agents don't disappear or that there is a bigger free agent pool. None of the free agents at the end of the season(before the playoffs) were in the offseason free agency, from the mid 70s to players dropped after their rookie season. All gone.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix this before 2K16, 2K.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:38 PM   #270
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

I have been playing more game online and I finally feel rewarded for playing basketball.

The shooting is suspect at times (I have made a few shots with the meter in the red) but overall id say its fairly balanced.

I have played 3 games online where i just do random select. Great games verse randoms so i know v sim heads it will be even more epic battles.

If any PSN league are open lmk...and add me on PSN
Old 03-15-2015, 02:27 PM   #271
Rookie

Isn't a way to go back to the previous patch? PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 02:43 PM   #272
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Some of these patch opinions have me a little worried. I had no problem with the shooting being difficult(I use Sixers so I expect to miss most of my shots). Some of you make it sound like you can make 75% of your jumpshots with your eyes closed now. Don't like the sound of that as I love a challenge(mostly offline player).

Have you guys noticed if they changed any player art such as hawes hair change or Caldwell pope haircut, etc?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »