Home

NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 17
How about they remove the user name under each player and let you see who you are actually controlling? At least give us the option, its impossible to play with the Euro or Classic teams otherwise!

I dont care that BallsDeep44 is the guy i'm playing, i wanna know the player and which ones i need to guard or sag off on D.
Old 05-30-2015, 02:22 PM   #74
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Id caution you guys to stop telling physics then get mad at 2k if its not when no one said that.

Just wait and see....because we dont need embellishments turning into nore complaining
My bad 23...I'm one of those guys jumping the gun a little bit. just wait and see first so we won't be disappointed I agree with you.
Old 05-30-2015, 02:25 PM   #75
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

I wouldn't be mad or disappointed if the big gameplay news isn't physics. Just pure what if on my part
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 02:28 PM   #76
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Re: NBA 2k16 info from Nba 2kTV

Hold on......I don't come on the forum for a day and 2k released the one bit of info that I've been harping on them forever !!!!!!!!

The 99-00 raptors made the cut !!!!

My greatest/ favorite raptors team of all time !!

Greatest videogame news I've ever heard !!!!!

Serious note: anyone from the 2k team, feel free to contact me via pm. I have vast knowledge of the raptors ESPECIALLY that era and that raptors team. I can help out with any accuracy questions you may have. I already know a few things that will be wrong if you carry over some of the current throwback stuff. Mike, Sim, Bward. I can help with this PM if you'd like!!
Old 05-30-2015, 02:34 PM   #77
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Hold on......I don't come on the forum for a day and 2k released the one bit of info that I've been harping on them forever !!!!!!!!

The 99-00 raptors made the cut !!!!

My greatest/ favorite raptors team of all time !!

Greatest videogame news I've ever heard !!!!!

Serious note: anyone from the 2k team, feel free to contact me via pm. I have vast knowledge of the raptors ESPECIALLY that era and that raptors team. I can help out with any accuracy questions you may have. I already know a few things that will be wrong if you carry over some of the current throwback stuff. Mike, Sim, Bward. I can help with this PM if you'd like!!
How did they make it work with T-Mac and Vince that year? Aren't they both SG's? I mean, if needed I'd put Carter at SF.
Old 05-30-2015, 02:43 PM   #78
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
How did they make it work with T-Mac and Vince that year? Aren't they both SG's? I mean, if needed I'd put Carter at SF.

Great question.

TMac actually came off the bench that season. Vince actually played the 3 in his first few years in the NBA. They'd even slide Doug Christie over to the point as well late in the season and even in game 3 against the Knicks in the playoffs.

TMac would also bring the ball up when he'd be on the floor with vince.
TMac would rarely start on that team.

Great question.....
Old 05-30-2015, 02:46 PM   #79
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Great question.

TMac actually came off the bench that season. Vince actually played the 3 in his first few years in the NBA. They'd even slide Doug Christie over to the point as well late in the season and even in game 3 against the Knicks in the playoffs.

TMac would also bring the ball up when he'd be on the floor with vince.
TMac would rarely start on that team.

Great question.....
If I needed to play and win one game (basically playing a friend online), I'd start them both. If I don't get good results the first game or 2, I'll have T-Mac come off the bench.
Old 05-30-2015, 03:02 PM   #80
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I think the arm sleeves look ok as they are now. They should be skin-tight. And they also show a few wrinkles/creases. I don't want them to mess with it and end up making them look like casts.

Yea I think he's confusing 2k with Madden lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »