Home

NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-31-2015, 08:35 AM   #105
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

Have body scans been confirmed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 09:42 AM   #106
Rookie

Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Have body scans been confirmed?
See for yourself (unlike Madden) we don't have to wait 8years for improvement
Old 05-31-2015, 09:48 AM   #107
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
While I enjoy playing classic teams as well as the Euro teams, imo the classic teams are a waste if your not going to have all real players for each classic teams roster, especially with star players missing like Kareem. Probably wouldn't be quite as bad if they didn't have such horrible fakes, and had all names of the real players in the audio so when you made a real player you wouldn't have to hear some stupid nickname like they do.
I can see how this might be an issue for online players. But in terms of offline single player, multiplayer, Association, etc., it's relatively easy to fill the few blanks by creating the missing players or downloading a roster that has all the rosters completed.

Even online, the classics have generally had a pretty solid 8-man real-person rotation. I know there can be times where one of the fakes finds himself on the court, but I'd certainly prefer that to nothing. The exception would be a team like the one you mentioned, where Kareem Abdul-Jabbar once existed in 2K but subsequently removed his rights.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:06 AM   #108
Rookie

i'll be happy if the zig-zag dribble is gone completely, and focus majorly on defense this year. i know its not flashy but it is a important aspect to make the game fun. its too many ppl who just play offense then stand on a off-ball player
Old 05-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #109
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

I hope the classic player faces and courts get updated, it's one of the main reasons i never play with them. They're ugly and inaccurate.
Old 05-31-2015, 12:25 PM   #110
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

2K is going to bring the Heat once again like always.So i like this game and how far its kome it changed ever year and gives us something. Damn how i wish they kould give us a football game.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:02 PM   #111
Rookie

xSubzer0x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Damn how i wish they kould give us a football game.
Jesus Christ please let this happen! I remember the old NFL 2K games. They were so fun to play and what made it better was the presentation and ESPN aspects. Imagine what they could do on this gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 05:45 PM   #112
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by micole
Personally I thought 2k15 was the best yet( with tweaking the player attributes and badges and sig shots, and sliders you'll have an NBA experience. As for 2K16 the crew looks very AND I MEAN VERY CONFIDENT! Haven't seen them this confident in years, especially to announce 2k16 this early. I think with the 3D shoe scans( thank GOD) the body scans that they took will look phenomenal. Think bout it- they would be the first sports franchise to do it( LORD KNOWS IT AINT MADDEN) I think the Nba2K crew will be the 1st Sports franchise figured out to utilize more power to PS4/ Xbox one for the graphics
Agreed. I think with the ease of use for developers on the PlayStation 4 as well and the power it harnesses this 2K is set to be the best yet. So far the developers are showing the confidence to prove it may very well be. I hope they do all the arenas over down to the real life blue print of each facility including practice ones at some point in the series

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »