Home

Player movement delayed / I need help

This is a discussion on Player movement delayed / I need help within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Player movement delayed / I need help

I have no clue whats wrong with my game but the players are moving like their delayed.. im moving my sticks but the players are moving as if their stuck and glued to the floor and because of this i

1- Cant play defense because im delayed i get beat because i cant move laterally quick enough to react it feels like gravity is holding me back from my movements.

2- My rebounding is sufffering because once again im delayed it takes forever for me to jump off the ground and when i do jump i go for the rebound with one hand majority of the time instead of jumping up and grabbing it with 2 hands.

(yes myplayer is maxed out 99 overall) defense is up, rebounds up my attributes are fine)

(no i havent tried any kind of glitches from youtube or anything that may have caused this)

i really dont know what to do ive tried everything

-Redownloaded 2k (i have the digital version)
-Reset my router many times
-Bought a new router
-Wired my connection
-bought a new controller
-Wiped out my whole ps4 back to factory mode
-Adjusted the 2k assits settings (i tried 0 deffensive assits, 50, 100) Nothing helped

I play mainly myplayer so i thought maybe my player is glitched or messed up or something so i made a new file but the problem continued.. so i explored a little more i played a regular online quick match and well the problem existed their as well even the regular NBA players are moving delayed for me.

Ive tried just about everything can anyone help me here, its aggravating playing delayed like this im all of ideas.

This has been happening for about a good 3 months now and im just sick of it to the point where i havent played 2k in like a week.

My other games work perfectly fine.

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 06-05-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 12:19 AM   #2
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Re: Player movement delayed / I need help

That's just 2k way of saying you will lose those games...it's ok there's nothing wrong.
There's something in this game, i don't know what...but when it kicks in it's a wrap.

Last edited by madmax52277; 06-06-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:41 AM   #3
Banned

Realize if you're 340lb, you are a bigger person. You will feel that size (somewhat) when you try to move laterally on def or go up for boards.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:40 AM   #4
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
Realize if you're 340lb, you are a bigger person. You will feel that size (somewhat) when you try to move laterally on def or go up for boards.
Well my player is weight is the skinniest you can make a center i dont think its that, my game used to run perfectly fine then all of sudden everything became delayed for some reason. its weird and unplayable

its not just myplayer btw, it happens every mode i play
Old 06-06-2015, 07:32 PM   #5
Rookie

It is because online NBA 2K is a steaming pile of crap. Haven't touched this games in months and I am done with the series due to the terrible servers and trash gameplay. Too many idiots crying about 2K14 defense and they listened and made this game for idiots. good riddance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2015, 08:45 PM   #6
Rookie

I used to have this problem until I changed my Xbox One resolution to 720p and I changed my TV to "Game".
Old 06-12-2015, 01:58 PM   #7
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Smile Re: Player movement delayed / I need help

Welp I figured something out i played 2k on my backup account and it worked smooth like a charm, no delay at all. So im guessing theirs some kind of bug in my files on my other main account?

How do i fix that? Because thats the account i use and all my friends are on it

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 06-12-2015 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-20-2024, 08:13 PM   #8
Just started!

Bro PLZ HELP ME!! I’m going through this same issue on 2k24. It started 3 days into buying 2k24 and nobody understood what I was saying. Im going through the exact same thing. What do I do ? What did you mean you played on a back up acc? From your main acc?

Is on PSN GT is :Benjiiwiz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »