Home

NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

This is a discussion on NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 11:19 PM   #97
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

Leftos, does the "Force Non-Starter" still apply even when the regular starter at that position is injured? For example, would Jamal Crawford still come off the bench even when JJ Redick is out?
Old 09-10-2015, 11:43 PM   #98
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

Yes. You can turn it on and off at will though.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 09-11-2015, 08:56 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry if this has been addressed. Been busy so haven't followed all the details. For me there is one big headache that I'm hoping has been addressed. That of not being able to play co-op through a bunch of seasons with the draft and all the other bells and whistles.

These days I only really have time to play games when a buddy comes over and playing on the same team is how I've always done it. It was so frustrating to have that experience removed from the game.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:50 PM   #100
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey leftos I appreciate the hard work u guys put in this year and I have a question.my league how do u get the badges you want for your rookies through out the season, is it like my player?
Old 09-19-2015, 02:19 AM   #101
All Star

So in MYGM you still cant control things like how often trades happened like you can in MYLEAUGE? If so that is a big disappointing because I like how in MYGM you can do things like set ticket prices and food prices ect but you cant do that in MYLEAGUE. So its either play MYLEAGUE and miss out on those things or play MYGM and be able to do those things but miss out on those sliders. I want a way to play MYGM but with those sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 10:11 AM   #102
Rookie

I have one question about mycareer

Will attributes be upgraded individually or in bundles like 2k15? I haven't seen any info on this
Old 09-19-2015, 07:16 PM   #103
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

Old 09-19-2015, 07:25 PM   #104
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexthelegend
Very nice 2K, something I've been doing manually for years.

Hope the breakdown is there outside of MyLeague/MyGM as well.

A nice little roster related surprise to help soften the inevitable blow of when I find out we can't edit team colors for accessories lol :<

PSN: MiiikeMarsh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »