Home

Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game Show

This is a discussion on Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game Show within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2015, 09:56 AM   #113
Rookie

WishListGOD 1 OF 2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironjumpman_23
Is anyone else out there thinking that Barkley could be holding up a possible TnT presentation or is it just me?
He's probably the reason 2k can't have TNT as they probably need the full cast to work out a contract, then again im not in business nor ever signed a contract soooo.

Ecclesiastes 12
Los Angeles Lakers, first NBA dynasty.
"Don't put off tomorrow what you could do today!" Fortune Cookie
Old 09-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #114
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game

Looks awesome. Kennys facial movements look better than Shaq and Ernies. Minor quibble. Kenny looks awesome.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:59 AM   #115
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
So happy to see The Jet back in the game. Kenny Smith is definitely one of my favorite people in the NBA family. Was hoping he'd be on commentary, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I rate Kenny.....I actually rate a lot of them. Reggie, C-Webb. I know a lot of people don't love Reggie from what I've read, I'm finding that when they announce whoever the 3rd guy is, there'll be a lot of unhappy people. From what I'm seeing, there are a lot of mixed opinions of everybody.

Side note: I am AMAZED that a 2K vid leaked...... they keep this s#!t classified like it's the FBI or something. Then suddenly a leaked vid...... !? It's a SET UP! There's a TNT bomb coming.....!!

Haha.....seriously though...... damn.

Actually what A.Holbert said about it costing a fortune and limiting their options (Doris/ESPN etc.) makes a lot of sense..... but the dream was nice while it lasted.....

Not a lot to complain about as a 2K fan that's for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 10:02 AM   #116
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
No. Barkley has nothing to do with it. I think 2k doesnt think its worth the money and resources to acquire the TNT mark. Especially when it means they would have to replace Doris Burke and maybe Clark Kellogg (Clark works for TNT sister company CBS so that may not be an issue).
I also have this vague recollection about 2K's desire to develop the 2K brand itself, both in terms of the shelving situation (they've switched to only red covers over the past few years to establish continuity) and perhaps in terms of in-game content (so when people see the game, they can become familiar and know it's NBA 2K).

That said, I'd still prefer real-life television integration. NFL 2K5 may still be at the top of that mountain.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:06 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 2
any chance of this being available for online? Last year we only saw Shaq and Ernie offline.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #118
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimfunk
any chance of this being available for online? Last year we only saw Shaq and Ernie offline.
I doubt it. Most people that play online Head-to-Head aren't playing for the presentation experience.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #119
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEE MAX
Dag.. its like every aspect of this game has been upgraded, what's wrong with 2k...are they pissed off.
After the travesty that is patch four 2k decided to come back and Ether all critics! They have been dropping bombs for a couple of weeks now.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:13 AM   #120
Rookie

Misterjibb's Arena

OVR: 0
Man, I'd be lying if I said this trailer didn't bring a tear to my left eye. I just skimmed thru it a little bit since I'm at work smh. Can't wait to actually hear it during my break.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »